The Official 2010 Lacefront Thread(Post Pics)

^^we have tons of pics in the wig challenge and also lf tips and where we get them. I got mine from Hairsisters when they were having the Xmas sale but knowing what I know now I will keep buying from blackhairspray.com

^^we have tons of pics in the wig challenge and also lf tips and where we get them. I got mine from Hairsisters when they were having the Xmas sale but knowing what I know now I will keep buying from blackhairspray.com
i will go to that thread. thank you for posting your lfs:drunk:

oh I forgot to add that I keep my hair in 6 big cornrows underneath my lf, I DC 2 wk and only redo them on Saturdays

Here are my LF pictures. They are all synthetic BSS brands, I prefer to use bobby pins as well and add a lil makeup to the part area. I have given up braids and moved on to LF's and cornrows underneath. Its so much easier.

IMG_0110.jpg

Closer view of scalp:
IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

Photo32.jpg

Here is another curly one I straightened:

IMG_1623.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my LF pictures. They are all synthetic BSS brands, I prefer to use bobby pins as well and add a lil makeup to the part area. I have given up braids and moved on to LF's and cornrows underneath. Its so much easier.

IMG_0110.jpg

Closer view of scalp:
IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

Photo32.jpg

Here is another curly one I straightened:

IMG_1623.jpg
nice lf's
once i take out these braids/sew in this will be my next. style. i should be taking my hair down the 2nd week of may

Sorry, I never came back to read this thread..I had forgotten...i paid alot more than $59.99. what a burn. lol.
i really like it too, but the curls started getting a little too high maintenance for me, so i have hung it up for awhile.

i really like this one. i seen this one at the bss for 59.99
how much did you pay? it looks so natural on you

I just ordered mine from Sassysecret.com, her name is:April. So I will be posting pictures soon. Now is this a challenge with lace fronts or just a way to exchange ideas, etc on lace fronts?

I just ordered mine from Sassysecret.com, her name is:April. So I will be posting pictures soon. Now is this a challenge with lace fronts or just a way to exchange ideas, etc on lace fronts?

I wish they would start an area just for lacefronts! :yep:

I have some pics at home but I didn't like my LF. I hated the glue, hated the tape - plus once I got the wig, I hated how it looked :( I sewed the wig clips onto the wig, but i still hated the look.

I'll post pics (even though I hate them, lol) when I get home tonight.

I'm sorry you didnt like it. Was it a full LF? Have you tried the bobby pin method? I'm not a expert at the glue or tape myself so I just op for the good ole bobby pin:yep:

:look: yall makin me wanna go get a LF...

Girl its so much better than braids or any other weave to me. If you get a LF wig that fits your head snug,you can just put some bobby pins on the sides and secure the back with the clamp thing and be on your way. :yep:

^do it :poke: :grin: You'll love it :lachen:

:look: I did I did do it!! :look:

Girl its so much better than braids or any other weave to me. If you get a LF wig that fits your head snug,you can just put some bobby pins on the sides and secure the back with the clamp thing and be on your way. :yep:

I was wondering about the bobby pin thing and where I would place them... anywho...ummmm :look:

hehehe first 2 are me bored at work ..( i just got here..sad aint it)... and the last one is when I first put it on.. ( i just liked the pic)... ummm I think I may not do my hair ever again:rolleyes: ...O this wig is Freetress Ashanti I believe...Question for those who have a widows peek.. or a funky hairline..how did u figure out where to cut the lace?? ..I had the most "educational" time with this today (I shoulda checked the board first) :lol:

Attachments

• lacefront1.jpg
    lacefront1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
  • lacefront3.jpg
    lacefront3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
  • lacefront2.jpg
    lacefront2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back