Flatiron Pictures

inthepink

I've been on vacation for over a week but now I am back to a wonderful "new" board. I have pictures to share, too! I flatironed my hair using a technique I got while on vacation. I have fallen in love with my natural hair!

My link and password are in my siggy. Thanks for visiting.

hairlove said:
I've been on vacation for over a week but now I am back to a wonderful "new" board. I have pictures to share, too! I flatironed my hair using a technique I got while on vacation. I have fallen in love with my natural hair!

Your hair is so beautiful hairlove....It looks great!

Thanks for sharing Hairlove. Ur hair is growing so lovely. U did an awesome job flat ironing & curling. :up:

Shatani said:
oooh, very pretty! well come on, share this wonderful technique!!! and welcome back from vacay :D

Thanks! Well, I guess it's more of a method than technique.

I used Pantene Relaxed and Natural which I swore I would never buy b/c of that ugly brown bottle but I wanted to follow my friend's technique so I bought the shampoo and conditioner. (Both were very nice!)
I then let my hair airdry in four big ponytail twists using Pantene Strengthening Spray and CD Hair Milk.
I let it dry for two hours then blowdried.
Then I flatironed section by section spraying Ion Heat Protectant on each section. This product is VERY nice! It's actually not "wet" like a lot of heat protectants but is kind of like a really light oil. It's specifically made to be used with a flatiron. Glad I bought it!

Very nice hairlove... From the time I have come to this board, somewhere back in july of 2003, under an old screen name, I have admired you dedication to your hair. Now it looks as if you may wind up having waist length natural hair very soon. Keep up the good work. You are truly an inspiration.

You did an excellent job flat ironing and curling your hair Hairlove, it looks great. :) Your natural hair is truly thriving!

Your hair looks beautiful. It has been thriving being all natural. The shine is incredible and I'm loving the layers. Thank you for sharing your pics. :)

hairlove said:

Wow your hair is pretty:)

Hairlove, I swear just today I was thinking to myself, "Hey, Hairlove hasn't been posting on the board lately," and here you are!!

Beautiful pics of some beautiful hair. I love your updates :)

My, My, My!!!

Absolutely Beautiful and I am all over your flat iron tips! Your hair has grown so much. I gotta order my Carol daughter products asap!!!

Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments!

Leejure - Good to see you! I haven't seen you on the board in ages. When are you going to post some updates? Can't wait to see!

Wow!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it's only a year and a half worth of growth!!!

x

I am finally coming up for air, so I should be on more now!

I received a new Digital for Christmas - so I'll post updates very soon.

I can't view the pictures hairlove. I typed in the password but it's not working. Can you pm me the link and the password? Thanks in advance.

Back