hairlove has updates, too!

Your hair grows really fast and it's so pretty. Love the curls. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hairlove your hair is fabulous!!! If only I had your hair type, I'd make the transition too....

Hairlove,

I just love your hair!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif It definitely is growing! I've been waiting for your updates.

Thanks for sharing!
SG

I see ...well your hair looks very healthy now...i know you will reach all your hair goals very quickly...good luck with everything

[ QUOTE ]
tru_mind said:
You'll be back to your old length in no time!

[/ QUOTE ]
DITTO
Looking good, Hairlove! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I love your hair hairlove and yes indeed if I had your curls relaxers wouldn't come near it. Love it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair looks awesome and has grown so fast. Very pretty. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Again you have me /images/graemlins/shocked.gif @ your hair...keep up the good work!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Your hair looks awesome! I remember when you were transitioning. You have come a long way. Congratulations! /images/graemlins/up.gif

It's almost as if your hair took off as soon as you cut the relaxed ends off!

You are taking excellent care of your hair. I see bra-strap for you in the very near future!

-Ebony

I had to do a double take! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif My does your hair grow fast! Keep up the good hair care! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

Wow. Too pretty. Funny thing is that you don’t use a whole lot of expensive conditioners. Just cheapies and obviously it works! It’s growing out so nicely!

Your hair looks great Hairlove!!! I know what you mean about not wanting to take any pics /images/graemlins/look.gif I haven't taken anymore since I BC'd in October. /images/graemlins/frown.gif But you hair is growing very fast, and you should be back at waistlength in no time!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, I agree with the other posters here. Your hair grows super fast!! And it's very beautiful as always /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hairlove, your hair looks amazing. I left some comments in your album. All I can say is WOW /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Back