First year wedding anniversary

SailorWifey

Our anniversary is next month and I need help. I know tradition is paper or clock related gifts for the first year. I'm considering doing boudoir photography, but slightly nervous about that idea because my hubby is the type to ask who took the pics and who was there, etc, and I'm the type to start popping off at the mouth cause he missed the whole darn point. What did you do for your first anniversary?

Also we didn't have a honeymoon (nor a wedding night) b/c we got married while my hubby was still in training for the military so we want to take a weekend trip, but both are clueless as what to do. Any suggestions??? We live in central valley, ca so we're thinking san fran, la, or napa, but still have no clue what to do when we get there.

Thanks!

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Also, thanks to you and your Hubby for your sacrifice and service! Maybe you can just do something special for the two of you, like take that Honeymoon or a nice weekend trip :grin:

Congrats on your first year!!!!

I thought of boudoir myself...But then unthought it.

But hubbster and I just....Kicked it. Had a nice dinner, I figure we have to start small. But man...A weekend in Napa sounds lovely!

Back