First time straightening hair in almost 2 years (pic heavy)

Your hair is STUNNING!!! I hope you don't mind, but I'm printing a few of your pictures to put up on my various mirrors. Our textures are similar and your length is my goal. I hope to be there in a couple years.

This is my very first post because I am in awe. You must need a bodyguard walking down the street with all that hair. I am sure the sisters are saying that its a weave.(LOL) It is truely unbelievable.

Congrats

Thanks. My hair has multiple textures:

DSC00614-vi.jpg

I'm not a fan of hair typing, but I've been told that I'm mostly 3b/c with the tighter curls being underneath and looser curls on top. My hair is coarse and highly textured.

Your textures are just gorgeous so fantastical! Thank you for sharing! Gorgeous! Just look at that it is just amazing. Ahh...

Thank you everyoe for all of the wonderful compliments and being so supportive. :) I'm still blushing over here. I've learned so much and have met so many wonderful people on this site.

I do not care if am late your hair is absolutely beautiful. You to makes me know that keeping it simple works. OMG I am still saying WOW.

Back