First date from online guy?

I have only paid dutch in the instances where I REALLY did not like the guy. That was always my way of signaling to him that there won't be another date.

LOL. I hope the date went well OP. I don't like dutch either and I'm in the new school. If I'm asked on a date..(I bring emergency money) but I don't reach for my purse when the bill comes. If it comes out that I have to pay my 1/2. That's the first and last date.

Ok update.
I wore some skinny fitted jeans, low heels, and a spring green top. Very cute I think, but also a "going out shopping date". I didn't want to be too dressy cause it was just lunch and I didn't want to be too casual.
It was a place in Chinatown. When he said the station, I figured it was gonna be Chinese cause that's what in the area.
He was very shy and polite and paid. He seemed slightly confused and maybe awkward when I offered. But it was all ok. No sparks, but that doesn't always happen.
I think I will definitely go out with him again, but it wasn't awesome. But you know I'm ok with that cause he was very kind and chill.

Now I did have an awesome night...read "Afterparty and Black in Tokyo" post...

Back