Finally some decent hair shots from me.

laketta

I wanted to hold out on heat till the end of the year but I could not. I had a photoshoot today so I ended up having it pressed.

My ugly layers from 3 years ago are officially gone and my hair is now at bra strap and headed soon below. I am also closer to my waist than I thought. the bottom of my strap (this bra as opposed to my black one) is only 4 inches from my waist so I may be able to make it by the end of the year if I keep my hands out of it and take care of my ends.

Attachments

• PIC_0016.JPG
    PIC_0016.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 118
  • PIC_0017.JPG
    PIC_0017.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 70
  • PIC_0018.JPG
    PIC_0018.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 73
  • PIC_0019.JPG
    PIC_0019.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 107
Nice hair! :yep: :rolleyes:

As long as your not frying it, I think heat on the hair is okay every now and then. Hope you make your goal.

Thanks. I am still learning how to care for my hair but I think I am getting the hang of it. I dont press it out much like I used to so its nice to see all of it lay down. After this it will stay tucked away for a few months.

Wow..ur hair looks great. And yea ur right keep the heat off of ya head...let's just say I learned my lesson:wallbash:! And now.......I'm transitioning for 6 months to see how my natural hair acts..and if I don't like it I'll relax again.:ohwell:

Now I have to so something to protect my ends. I am considering dippind them in oils every evening and covering them up just so they won dry out and split but I am not sure if that will damage it. Has anyone tried that?

Back