*Finally Married*

snillohsss I won the battle against acne that day!! Hooray for silk peels!! :-)

Love Always Yes! We got married in South Lake Tahoe, CA; which is a destination for us because we live on the East Coast. We took our vows at Emerald Bay (a cliff that over looks the lake.)

"Its greater later." Please enjoy your new life and dont worry about all these timelines society puts on us.. u don' t even look 30 much less 40..

Sent from my ADR6300 using ADR6300

You guys are beautiful together! You don't look a day over 30 and the landscape is breathtaking.
Congrats to you both.

You are a stunning bride Aveena! You have a halo of light surrounding you. Congratulations! :congrats: And, your story is very inspirational! Where was your wedding held? The scenery is amazing!

I said this before and I am gonna say it again you are absolutely beautiful!!!! I love it all!
Congrats!

I ran up in here looking for a 40 year old woman.....and a 50 year old man...what are you guys eating, cause you both look flawless!! Congrats! :)

Congrats! I need to see I.D. because you don't look older than 30 :lol:.
luckiestdestiny I've been thinking about you! Your day is coming up soon too! :yep:

Sent from my PG86100

Thanks!

I still look at my wedding slide show from time to time playing

Anita Baker's - Rhythm of Love

Awww but Love....love... has a Rhythm :lol:

I'm off to lurk the Wedding forum... Love is Grand.

beautiful pics, did the two of you get married there all alone? If so, I love the idea and intimacy of it, if not still pretty scenery.

Back