Finally I have posted pics!!

lalabanks

I finally got around to taking pictures of my hair and posting them. Its a little harder than I thought when you try to take pics by yourself..

LalaBanks, your hair is gorgeous! May I ask what you used in your hair before you put them into braids? It looks so rich and healthy. :)

Lorraine, Thanks so much.

I had just finished doing a conditioner wash with Creme of Nature Conditioner. I used some "Africa's Best, Ultimate Hermal Oil", and Doo Gro for the scalp. Put some Black Magic oil sheen on my hair as well. As far as the oil, I only had about a drop of it left and i'm thinking of trying Kemi Oil next. I put the sheen on there to try and get some of the parts I missed :)

I've been trying to be more conscious of conditioning my hair because before I was very bad at it. And since i'm transitioning, I had to start taking better care of my hair.

It's really not hard to take self-portraits if you use your timer. I use mine all the time. All you have to do is perch it on a ledge or bookshelf and set it. BTW, your hair looks beautiful! :)

Lynxdiva said:
It's really not hard to take self-portraits if you use your timer. I use mine all the time. All you have to do is perch it on a ledge or bookshelf and set it. BTW, your hair looks beautiful! :)

Thanks, i'll have to try that. It's been so long since i've actually used my digital camera, that I forgot about the timer :)

wow, your hair is gorgeous!!! are you transitioning?? i ask because of your password :D

ETA: oops! nevermind, i just read the caption on your pics :D

wow your hair is pretty and long. what do you plan on doing long transition series of chops or the ultimate big chop??

msportugal said:
wow your hair is pretty and long. what do you plan on doing long transition series of chops or the ultimate big chop??

Thank you so much. I plan on doing a series of "mini chops". I don't think i'd be ready for a big chop..atleast not yet. I have right now about 1-2inches of new growth so i've got a ways to go.

U have very pretty hair. Those braids are BIG... I can't wait to see ur "natural" braids...girlfriend, they're gonna be HHHUGE!!!

Thanks everyone. If it had not been for the good info I learned on LHCF, I don't know where i'd be. I'll do my best to keep updating my photos.

Your relaxed hair is beautiful when it is taken out of plaits/braids! Looks like your transitioning process is coming along nicely. We've been transitioning about the same amount of time too (except I was 15 days earlier than you :D ). God bless!

Back