Fess Up!: Busting windows, "Going Bad", Putting on Blast, etc.

Have you ever "gone bad" at the end of a relationship?

• Heck yeah! (keyed cars, flat tires, burned clothes, etc)

Votes: 55 14.6%
  • Ive put a guy on blast via word of mouth or online

Votes: 33 8.8%
  • I've done something low key to get back at a dude, nothing major though

Votes: 42 11.1%
  • I've never "gone bad" but I sure have wanted to!!!

Votes: 118 31.3%
  • I'm way too fly to be bothered!!!

Votes: 129 34.2%

• Total voters

Imani

Hey ladies!!

So I posted a while back about how I had been going out with this guy for about 6 months and he was coming at me crazy, igging calls, making up excuses, etc and I finally let him go. And then "all of a sudden" he has a girlfriend mere days after I gave him the boot:rolleyes:. And it felt great to kick his butt to the curb. :yep: My life has been much more positive w/o the added stress.

Well, come to find out me and his new girlfriend weren't the only chics he was seeing. This other girl who he had been seeing for a year put him on blast on his facebook wall and wrote nasty comments about how trifling he was for all to see (he's one of those folks with like 3000 friends). Apparently, he didn't tell her about the girlfriend and she had no clue until he finally updated his status on facebook to "in a relationship".

Now personally, I'm kind of a private person and while I'd love to put somebody on blast (esp about how he definitely had NO NEED WHATSOEVER for them gold wrapped packages he was using:lachen::blush:), I try to just keep it moving and keep it classy. I did calmly tell him a thing or two about himself but I tried to refrain from name calling and below the belt (no pun intended :lachen:) comments.

Anywho, I wondered how many of you all try to take the classy calm route when ending a relationship or romantic friendship type situation. Or have some of ya'll went bad. Is it ever okay? Or do you just make yourself look bad by doing so?

I've thought about it for about .132945 seconds and then snapped out of it.

And it's not a matter of being fly - With folks who claim to bust windows and slash tires, I really have to question their relationship.

Is it ever ok? No. A tongue lashing? Ok. Anything that results in a physical attack on property, belongings or a person? LOL...you need your head checked.

I've never taken the woman scorned on a mission route following a break up. I'm also a firm believer that you don't always have to give someone a piece of your mind cause 9 times out of 10 you don't have a piece to lose & cuttin up is not an option, for me at least.

Even though urges to be vindictive pop up keeping it classy is always the best route :yep:

...this would be a good time to mention I've never had a nasty break up huh? :drunk:

I've never participated in the 'gutter theatrical'. I've always felt that when a man was not honest and good in the relationship, he was just not worthy. Move on and forward. The Universe deals out the best punishment for dishonorable conduct.

I guess Im the one vote that went "bad" :look: and it was moreso how we broke up and the reasons we broke up that I just snapped. Generally, Im a really cool person but I know I probably should've been arrested for the things I did (which shall be undisclosed) because it wasn't pretty. I think I didn't recognize myself after everything was said and done. In the moment I didn't care but in the end I wish I wouldn't have even wasted my time.

I embarassed him in front of all his friends by bringing his side ho around after she confessed to me....AND I cussed his behind good and proper. THEN I embarassed her by leaving her there with him... after cussing her good and proper (she was a "friend")...she thought we were in it together...LOL

Never felt the need to buss windows....but I have thought about letting air out of tires, banana in exhaust pipe, keying car etc...never acted out on those fantasies

I put my husband on blast online...He had a blackplanet page saying he was single and what not, the content of the emails he was recieving at blackplanet I didn't like.

So i politely created a page called crazyazzwife with his picture stating this man claimes to me single with no kids, I told them don't believe the hype because this is his crazyazzwife.

I had some women send me emails thanking me for letting them know.

Last edited:
I put my husband on blast online...He had a blackplanet page saying he was singing and what not, the content of the emails he was recieving at blackplanet I didn't like.

So i politely created a page called crazyazzwife with his picture stating this man claimes to me single with no kids, I told them don't believe the hype because this is crazyazzwife.

I like that :yep:.

yeah one man had me act outta charcater one time--but i enjoyed it--and had no regrets about doin the ish i organized

it was all funny to me--to touch an untouchable

never happened prior to that and will never happen in the future--but theirs a 1st time for everythangggg-lmao

I got in a fight in the school gym yesterday after I got a txt from a former friend that she has been sleeping with my now ex SO for 4 months....

I am not sry I whooped his butt.. and I video taped it...
I want her so bad.. but I am not one for blaming girls.. he could've said no

ETA: SHE IS mad tho.. talking about her played her and blah blah... she scratched his car up! LOL! she say she going to slash his tires.. sounds like his problem!

I put my husband on blast online...He had a blackplanet page saying he was singing and what not, the content of the emails he was recieving at blackplanet I didn't like.

So i politely created a page called crazyazzwife with his picture stating this man claimes to me single with no kids, I told them don't believe the hype because this is his crazyazzwife.

:lachen: This made me :lachen:

Love the screen name....crazyazzwife :lachen:

I embarassed him in front of all his friends by bringing his side ho around after she confessed to me....AND I cussed his behind good and proper. THEN I embarassed her by leaving her there with him... after cussing her good and proper (she was a "friend")...she thought we were in it together...LOL
Never felt the need to buss windows....but I have thought about letting air out of tires, banana in exhaust pipe, keying car etc...never acted out on those fantasies

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

welll i must admit i am guilty but not of anything extreme.

i'll confess one time me and my ex had gotten into a fight and he had gotten me sooooo mad. we were livin together at the time i waited about a week or two, ran outside and took a screw to the side of his precious vehicle while he was sleeping. i exacted my revenge late so he wouldnt know it was me.

imagine the shocked look on my face when he runs into tell me that some one had scratched up his car and he thinks it might of been his boy cuz he's a hater :lachen: this was many years ago, i was younger and dumber lol

What happened after eyunka.:blush:

I used to help my ex with his homework. Gave him numerous papers, etc.

Now I got a gig teaching PT at his college. I've been so DANG on tempted to report him to his professor (whom I may be working alongside with) and say he stole my papers and get his behind kicked out of school.

I prolly won't do it but, if I wanted to I would. I ain't a killer but don't push me...:lol:

I dont have the heart to do it, I just keep it moving, in the end he'll be back (they ALWAYS come back), and then I politely tell him where he can go with my head up high and the sweetest smile on my face, lol

To be honest

I've messed up cars and neither was my ex's ex.
The situation got out of control I told her I was gonna and I did, after that she stopped that **** she was doing.

Now ending a relationship:
THAT i do by not letting them know Im hurt, and I cut them out my life.

Last edited:
I'm on good terms with all my ex's. But I would never let them get to me that way. To me, it's not worth it at all. I do not have the time nor the energy to do so. Life is just to short and too precious. I'll lick my wounds and let them heal. Time heal all wounds, no matter how bad they may seem at the time. With or with out them...life will go on.

I've been the victim of a "woman scorned" by a man who wanted me. IT WASN'T MY FAULT HE WANTED ME AND NOT HER! I like the term, "gutter theatricals" and I can't go there, but I have fantasized...

To this day, that Jazmin Sullivan, "bust the windows out ya car..." song makes my skin CRAWL!

I've been the victim of a "woman scorned" by a man who wanted me. IT WASN'T MY FAULT HE WANTED ME AND NOT HER! I like the term, "gutter theatricals" and I can't go there, but I have fantasized...

To this day, that Jazmin Sullivan, "bust the windows out ya car..." song makes my skin CRAWL!

Me too... I had my car keyed up reallll nice. He offered to buff it out... umm no, it needed to be painted. So after chasin him down for a couple months, he gave me the $1,000 for my deductible. I paid my $500 deductible and got myself a pair of diamond earrings for my pain and suffering. :grin:

Me too... I had my car keyed up reallll nice. He offered to buff it out... umm no, it needed to be painted. So after chasin him down for a couple months, he gave me the $1,000 for my deductible. I paid my $500 deductible and got myself a pair of diamond earrings for my pain and suffering. :grin:

I like the way you think.:drunk:

So was he the person who actually keyed your car or was it somebody that he formerly dealt with?

So was he the person who actually keyed your car or was it somebody that he formerly dealt with?

It was his ex-wife (of 5 years, mind you)... she keyed his car too. I had spent the night with him... come out and there it was...from end to end on the drivers side. All kinda loops and swoops. It's a looonnnggg story, but we both knew it was her. He felt REALLY bad and said I didn't deserve it and he'd take care of it.

A friend of his saw my page and told him about it and he "demanded" I take it down:lachen:, yeah right whatever, I will do it when I'm ready. He deleted his page and I deleted mine and I didn't have to worry about that mess again.
What happened after eyunka.:blush:

I've been on the receiving end - I was dating around, nothing serious and I had gone out with this one guy maybe 10 times. Well we were at the point of being comfortable just "chillin" and not having to go on an actual date. So this was actually the first time I had been to his place. I went over for dinner and a movie and ended up falling asleep (nothing happened! :sleeping:).

Got up in the morning to leave and drove away - car was fine. About 3 miles down the street I heard this weird sound. Pulled over and my tire was flat! Now I KNOW nothing was wrong with my tire the day before....so I promptly called him and asked him to come help. He came, and actually bought me a new tire and paid for it to be put on. He was a gentleman about it, but he acted like he had no clue who would have done that or why...yeah right...:pinocchio

I knew it had to be another woman, I assumed someone he messed with regularly b/c I would think if it was his real woman she would have came to the door and demanded answers. I dunno...but the whole situation seemed real shady so needless to say that was the last I saw of him... :yep:

My girl friend is a bonifide nutso :spinning:

She keyed her ex's car when he didnt pick up his phone. He came home from work and there she was scratching the car up.

The most recent and ludicrous was when she got drunk, went to his house, broke in the back garden and threw a brick at his window. To this day she doesnt know where she got the brick from! His roommate called the police on her and even though the ex said he wouldnt press charges....HER BUTT STILL GOT ARRESTED...for what? For mouthing off to the police!!! Yes...she got arrested for talking :lachen: She managed to slip outta the handcuffs and go buck wild in the back of the car and the police had to pull over and restrain her crazy a.s.s. :lachen:

Then u think she would leave matters alone?? no no...she texts him foul texts about how his daddy would be ashamed of him (his dad is dead), how his piece is small etc....
So what does he do? Yup, u guessed it...restraining order!!!

I dont know how this chick can stay having drama :spinning:

Last edited:
Back