• Other - Please specify

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Priestess said:
Yeah, girl try it. The Garnier is slip-a-licious! :yep:

Duly noted, it is now on the "to try out" list:grin:

Letitia said:
But you have urged me pull out one of those bottles for tomorrow 'wash day.':lol:

I'm not sure how much solace that is providing me after that disclosure:ohwell: ...but I guess I'm happy you're finally trying it out!:grin:

Motions Moisture Plus is not as cheap as those mentioned in this thread, but the small tube is $2.96 at Walmart. It is very effective according to my hair stylist.

Letitia said:
I couldn't find the White Rain anywhere MonaLisa.

Priestess said:
Do you have a Brooks or an Eckerd? Those are the places I know that carry White Rain, most notably the Tropical Coconut. :grin:

Yeah! Priestess to the rescue. I'm having a time of finding it lately myself...not as plentiful as it used to be unless somebody else in NYC is buying them up...:( I'm about to scope out some low brow spots in the Bronx and see if my Pathmark's I hit have stocked up.

I wanted Babygurl to try to...and she said it was hard to find as well...wondering if it's not carried widely in the South:confused:

Definitely anything V05....you just can't beat a 16 oz bottle for a dollar at the dollar store. It may just be me, but Giovanni is definitely not cheap at $8 for an 8 oz bottle.

MonaLisa said:
Yeah! Priestess to the rescue. I'm having a time of finding it lately myself...not as plentiful as it used to be unless somebody else in NYC is buying them up...:( I'm about to scope out some low brow spots in the Bronx and see if my Pathmark's I hit have stocked up.

I wanted Babygurl to try to...and she said it was hard to find as well...wondering if it's not carried widely in the South:confused:

:lol:

It definitely seems like the White Rain isn't nearly as widely produced as Suave or Vo5. Although it's scarcity makes me want to collect it all the more. :look:

The dollar store baby Suave Milk and Honey. :) Had to buy Suave to make up for ordering Curls Ecstasy Hair Tea conditioner, paying $18.00 for it too. She shipped it out really fast, probably before I could change my mind and cancel that.

I like any of the Suave Conditioner's, which I use for my rinse conditioner. My hair feels really soft, smells good, and is very manageable after using Suave. I save my more expensive conditoners for my DC and Pre-poo.

I want to try Giovanni...its seems like those LHCF users, who use this product, seem to have good results.

I haven't used VO5 but its probably very similar to Suave...I used to alternate between VO5 and Suave hot oil treatments awhile back and they both worked well in my hair.
:cupidarrow:Giovanni Direct Leave In!!!

Somebody got me about to make a special trip to Trader Joes for their $2.50 condish and shampoo that is sulfate, and cones free :woohoo:

Spa Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner

Last edited:
Definitely anything V05....you just can't beat a 16 oz bottle for a dollar at the dollar store. It may just be me, but Giovanni is definitely not cheap at $8 for an 8 oz bottle.
I get mine online with my supplements, they have a flat fee shipping rate and it's under $5.00 for the 8 oz...the difference in price at the store just about pays for the shipping cost and I get to sit my booty on the couch and order it :grin: <don't like to burn money on gas, need money for conditioner>:grin:

White Rain Tropical Coconut
V05 Tea Therapy

:love:

Oh, yeah. These are two of my favorites. I am a straight up b***h for WRTC :yep: !!! My other favorite cheapies are Garnier Length & Strength, Garnier Moisture Boost, and HE Hello Hydration. I don't have any other under-2 dollar joints.

Back