Experiences with the faux nice guy and how to spot them

@Imani in here telling all the truth about my ex. A woman's intuition is everything...it just didn't feel right at all.
Whew! Praise the good LORD I didn't marry the dude. He was even from ATL too, like some pp's exes. Lol.

Something else I wanted to add about the faux nice guy. He will put u on a pedestal and shower u with attention early on. This will seem great at first. Ur thinking finally, someone who really likes me, treats me like a queen, and is genuinely sweet...wrong.

The faux nice guy does this w EVERY woman. In his mind, bc nothing is ever his fault and he's a saint, every other past relationship was ruined by evil ungrateful women. So he's looking at u like finally he's found the perfect woman who will appreciate him and "make him happy". Emphasis on "make him happy" bc we all know no one can make u happy if u r not allready happy with urself...which he is not. So eventually when u don't live up to his unrealistic expectations, the script will begin to flip and the jeckle/hyde show begins. He doesn't really like u, he likes the IDEA of you. He doesn't even really know you.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using SGH-T839

Holy crap! All of this!

Fake nice guy is king of the situationships. Claims he wants to settle down, but it's a million excuses why he won't or can't (my favorite is no one wants to be with me) and he has a ton of other women around him that says otherwise.

He treats all of them well and they are all sitting around hoping to get chose, but he isn't going to chose any of them because playing the ignored and unwanted nice guy gets him waaaaaaayyyy more attention.

I wasted 3 years of my life on a guy still claiming hurt feelings over a relationship that's been over since college and we were almost in our 30s. Yuck. And I slowly learned many of his "friends" were also waiting with baited breath to get chose. Glad that's over.

Yes to all of this too! I just wasted a year of my life. I allowed this to happen to me twice with the SAME guy. I didn't even recognize all the signs until like a month ago. I broke up with him today only to have him tell me he thought we were over 2 months ago. He never told he it was over and tried to twist it around on me saying I told him I was recently dating someone new. I am so disgusted as I have known him for 15 years.

Back