im so used to guys still chasin after me when we split
not this last one
it kinda hurt my ego
i know he isnt right for me....we totally were not compatible
a part of me wishes he would still give me a tiny bit of attention
just to know im still wanted
i see him online right now and i want to saw something but i wont
im so attention starved lol

He's not obligated to wish you a HB since you guys are broken up. Leave it alone and don't say anything to him.

Keeping busy helps me when I'm feeling "attention starved" (rare, but it happens).

hurts but true.....keep it moving. if anything wait for his b-day, and don't say a word. that is silent comfort. he'll feel how you feel now.

I'm not gonna say things like "get over it" and "move on" and "he's not obligated to..."...because you already know all of this and those types of statements oversimplify a situation that's made complicated by the many emotions that you are currently feeling. It sounds like you wanted to vent. Many of us have (at some point) felt what you feel right now. Breakups are TOUGH, but in time you will move on past it. In the mean time, I like the advice of keeping busy. Hang out with friends, shop a little, check out some movies, read, etc. But do allow yourself to grieve just don't spend too much time looking backwards.

ok i know this is retarded and stupid
usually when i break up with someone
we still keep in contact
well my bday was last week and my ex didnt wish me happy bday
not this last one
it kinda hurt my ego

I know exactly how you feel. My birthday was last month and my ex did something along this line. It was hard but I got over it. He doesn't owe me anything really.

I know exactly how you feel. My birthday was last month and my ex did something along this line. It was hard but I got over it. He doesn't owe me anything really.

Same here. I know he doesnt owe me anything. It still hurts a tiny bit. It isnt not that big of a deal though. I am venting.

Girl don't sweat and I bet he sees that you are online and thinkin' you going to say:

aren't you going to wish me happy belated b'day or something..
don't say anything to him...

I understand you wanting the attention..
Just keep busy and:

Happy belated b'day,queen...:)

LOL! I guess I don't understand why'd you expect an ex to wish you anything. Seems like trying to have ones cake and eat it too. I don't know you, so I can't diagnose whether you're really attention starved or just used to not having this person there for you- but either way you've got to get used to the fact that this person is no longer obligated to give a rats ass about anything pertaining to you.

My ex was asking me to call him from time to time...I'm thinking "for what? it's not like I can get free drinks out of that ish."

C'est la vie.

My ex's bday is coming up and I think I'mma just go head and ignore it! This one's for you Sophisticated1!!! :lachen:

same happen to me and i was hurt because we always called each other and said happy bday but I think he was mad that I didnt do a favor for him and previously i told him off pretty darn good for something stupid he said.. so i guess he was mad.. oh well.. the hurt will fade.. trust me..

ok i know this is retarded and stupid
usually when i break up with someone
we still keep in contact
well my bday was last week and my ex didnt wish me happy bday
not this last one
it kinda hurt my ego

if he wished you a happy birthday, that doesn't mean he "still wants" you.
it means he's polite.

you are better off without him saying anything. at least you know where you stand.

Back