Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

GoddessMaker said:
My 1st day as a relaxed head..this is my little high bun..nothing major but it was cute this merning.

You relaxed?! I was listening to Kelly price on pandora and her face on the album popped up. I thought of you. You guys resemble each other! I like the bun!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

My hair 2day...Day 3 of a WNG...I added more gel to my hair in 4 sections..

002.JPG

FYI..sun is in my eyes..I'm not mad LOL:lachen::lachen:

My daughter's hair...washed, conditioned, blowdried, flatiorned & a major trim back to a little above SL...she loves it :)

ForumRunner_20120516_223033.jpg

so i took a break from rollersetting and did a banging braidout i had white ppl stopping me on the street cause they said i looked like Rue from hunger games [idont look like rue but my hair looked like hers but you know how white ppl be..thanking we all look alike..lol] and i had black ppl stopping me asking if i was natural.they were dissapointed when i told em no lol

ohhh ummm im posted up with my man leonardo-dat broad Rose was in the way...silly white woman....she obviously dont know that he want all of dis caraaameeel:lick:
pics are kinda blurry though:ohwell:

Attachments

• luna1.jpg
    luna1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 227
  • luna2.jpg
    luna2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 214
niqu92 said:
so i took a break from rollersetting and did a banging braidout i had white ppl stopping me on the street cause they said i looked like Rue from hunger games [idont look like rue but my hair looked like hers but you know how white ppl be..thanking we all look alike..lol] and i had black ppl stopping me asking if i was natural.they were dissapointed when i told em no lol

ohhh ummm im posted up with my man leonardo-dat broad Rose was in the way...silly white woman....she obviously dont know that he want all of dis caraaameeel:lick:

niqu92, what hair did you use? It looks very nice!

niqu92 said:

Pretty!!!

My style today.....

ForumRunner_20120517_145439.jpg

Idk why there are two of the same pix.......o well...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120517_144133.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120517_144133.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 68
  • ForumRunner_20120517_144638.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120517_144638.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Sorry if the pics are big or sideways, I'm using my phone but I'll fix it later.
I randomly dyed my hair last night o_O

I only wanted the streak in the front. Kinda like Rogue from X-Men

I used De la Ritz Color Easy in Light Brown from Dollar Tree...yea. I must say that stuff is STRONG smelling, it had my eyes watering. Other than that it wasn't too bad.

It does seem like it was brighter yesterday. It's a bit dark now, but it's no big deal. I'm satisfied with my results. I may do it again to see if it will brighten up.

Right after dying it was very bright
image-1761797385.jpg

image-3410898777.jpg

In natural light
image-2486855809.jpg

You can see a difference but it got darker.
image-3155317239.jpg

It's brightest at the root of course, but it's visible when the light hits it
image-124758656.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday braid out pulled up and to the side working hairstyles that don't cause tension on the edges.

image-1074919059.jpg

Attachments

• image-214040615.jpg
    image-214040615.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3729303978.jpg
    image-3729303978.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 73
Braidout 5/17/2012

24g0ysp.jpg

a08281.jpg

Braidout 5/18/2012

33ndjco.jpg

3090pag.jpg

35kvkvq.jpg

Poohbear - hair not coming out right, resulted in bun below. Told you, happens to me alot. :drunk:

Was supposed to be a slightly stretched wng. cowashed and did 4 loose chunky twists last night and they didn't dry all the way, which resulted in wa weird shape, so I just said to heck with it threw it up.

Attachments

• bun with hair clip 5.18.12.jpg
    bun with hair clip 5.18.12.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 78
My hair before bed last night. Ratchet. I just throw it in a pony then throw a bonnet on.

Attachments

• image-458915663.jpg
    image-458915663.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 68
Poohbear - hair not coming out right, resulted in bun below. Told you, happens to me alot. :drunk:

Was supposed to be a slightly stretched wng. cowashed and did 4 loose chunky twists last night and they didn't dry all the way, which resulted in wa weird shape, so I just said to heck with it threw it up.

kandiekj100 - looks good! I wish I could do that style with my hair. I've tried doing that with my hair and my hair jsut wouldn't cooperate.

I did it ladies!!! I cut off the rest of my relaxed ends after 15+ months. SOOO excited to have my first all natural puff! :lol:

May18_BC3_pic.jpg

Back