Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

I THINK I'm hiding my hair...

Grabbed This:
q58Vm.jpg

Made This:
MJiwW.jpg

Test Driving sideburns...don't laugh ya'll:look:

^^^Welcome :) Store your photo on another site (Facebook, Fotki, Photobucket). Under photo properties, copy the address (http...jpg) and paste it here between [ IMG] and [ /IMG] without any spaces.

OR make a photo album in your LHCF profile and post them that way. GL! :)

Hey ladies! Here's my "birthday hair" from yesterday! By the end of the day, it was up in a big puff. Loving this Orlando heat though!! :D

525030_3712461885365_1090192719_3308509_2056556173_n.jpg

MzSwift said:
Hey ladies! Here's my "birthday hair" from yesterday! By the end of the day, it was up in a big puff. Loving this Orlando heat though!! :D

Is this a twist out? Love it!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

Wash & NO go with EcoStyler gel this morning....

IMAG0705.jpg

So I pulled it back into a lil puff...

IMAG0708.jpg

This evening, I'm gonna wash my hair and go back to doing my braidouts.

Sent via Android LHCF App

Stretched my hair without heat for the first time since going natural after incorporating the LOC method and it worked fabulously. Last week, I tried some stupid style that didn't look nice at all, gave up mid week and threw it into a bun. This week, I went for a basic bun with my ends tucked in and did a twist out on a very small portion in front then pulled it to the side. This was after watching tons of youtube videos :nono:. Just so style challenged!

Now I have to figure out how to combat frizzy hair!!!

This is how I wear my hair mostly for work (military)

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 112
  • clip.jpg
    clip.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 107
My freshly washed hair after my recent color

Attachments

• image-2318996283.jpg
    image-2318996283.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image-1384705435.jpg
    image-1384705435.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 81
Made it back home. I'm pooped!
Here's my travel hair -- my messy puff. After this weekend, it's going back up under a wig.

I decided to travel in a puff. Of course it was bigger at the beginning of the day. This is after I had slept on it. LoL

IMG_89-vi.jpg

IMG_0092-vi.jpg

IMG_0094-vi.jpg

MzSwift said:
Made it back home. I'm pooped!
Here's my travel hair -- my messy puff. After this weekend, it's going back up under a wig.

I decided to travel in a puff. Of course it was bigger at the beginning of the day. This is after I had slept on it. LoL

Bigger than THAT?! I love it!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

Did a protein treatment and didn't know what to do with my hair after. So I just slapped some gel on it. Like always lol :3

picture.php

trying out a middle part :3

picture.php

Back