Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Hair today- Rocky mountain braid out :lachen:
o6bklf.jpg

The wind was killing my hair and my eyes!

23kuemo.jpg

Up until last Saturday i was wearing thick blue and black plaits. I usually give my hair a break for a week before going into another braid style, so now i'm working a braid out (no touchy touchy). Next week though, I'll be doing the Senegalese twists. Yah!

Attachments

• 100_1580_3.JPG
    100_1580_3.JPG
    491.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_1523.jpg
    100_1523.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 193
Beautifulwildflower said:
Up until last Saturday i was wearing thick blue and black plaits. I usually give my hair a break for a week before going into another braid style, so now i'm working a braid out (no touchy touchy). Next week though, I'll be doing the Senegalese twists. Yah!

Pretty!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

Laid edges down with Profectiv n a scarf. Seriously thinking of wearing the scarf out. I'm just concerned that it would look to mammy :ohwell: At least at work

Damn was tryna upload a pic but was taking too long to upload. I'll do it on Monday.

ETA the pics. Wasn't that impressed w/ what was going on. But good to see how it was lookin. And that it looks a bit better w/ the scarf if I'm going to wear it slicked like that.

Attachments

• hair-051212-photo (1).JPG
    hair-051212-photo (1).JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 32
  • hair-051212-photo (3).JPG
    hair-051212-photo (3).JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 27
  • hair-051212-photo (6).JPG
    hair-051212-photo (6).JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Faking it till I make it with a phony puff. My Saturday class I don't give a **** look for the day.

Attachments

• image-201685773.jpg
    image-201685773.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 78
How are you attaching thumbnails to your post? w/ your phone?

And I have these in my profile. I'm pleased. Still wanna work on my edges; they're still short, but I'm feeling the look still. And I like my new lil headband look; still wanna get some more ideas.

Oh and I had already been to the gym in these pics. Didn't sweat much, but had laid all up on the back of my head and everything. So I'm even more pleased that it still looks decent even after all that.

Hi itismehmmkay. Not that u asked or anything but if 98, 99 or 100% (the best) Aloe vera jell or liquid is known for stimulating the scalp for hair growth. vitamin E oil is also great for that and for repairing split ends. Just food for thought::yep:

Attachments

• 100_1580_3.JPG
    100_1580_3.JPG
    491.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_1523.jpg
    100_1523.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 71
My hair today: 2 day old twist out! I got so many compliments on this look from everybody, regardless of race or hair texture :giggle:.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 156
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    248.6 KB · Views: 150
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 153
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 183
My best twistout yet!

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2991-1.jpg

I used Silk Dreams Silky Leave-In, QB AOHC, QB AHTB, with a little dab of ecostyler gel. I WILL be doing this combo again.

P.S. I took TONS of pics yesterday of my hair. Just in case it never turns out like this again :lachen:

bajandoc86 said:
My best twistout yet!

I used Silk Dreams Silky Leave-In, QB AOHC, QB AHTB, with a little dab of ecostyler gel. I WILL be doing this combo again.

P.S. I took TONS of pics yesterday of my hair. Just in case it never turns out like this again :lachen:

My eyes popped outta my head! Love it! Was this just set overnight?

bajandoc86 said:
My best twistout yet!

Yup...I'm coming to your house like tomorrow for my twists. This is just ridiculously GAWJUS!!!

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

bajandoc86 said:
Thanks!
Nope. I wore the twists for an entire week. That's my m.o - twists for the week, let 'em loose on the weekend.

That's what I plan on doing! Will you redo them on Sundays or Monday's?

My hair yesterday :) started out as half up half down, put it up b/c it looked kinda funny. I was at my grandma's house and her water is amaaaaaazing :3 my hair felt so soft when I rinsed my conditioner out in the shower. Their water is so soft.

Oh, and this is all me--no filler!! Muhahaha my bun has grown!!
picture.php

picture.php

Banana clip. Not tucked under today. And I don't wear the same clothes er'day! That's my "I'm chilly" jean blazer which I love btw. :lol:

Attachments

• image-944266345.jpg
    image-944266345.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 122
Back