EVERYBODY RUN, DON'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!!!

CocoaCure

EVERYBODY RUN, DON\'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!!!

I totally promise, this stuff is RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!! I just bought some for the first time yesterday. My hair has been breaking a little and shedding a lot this last week because of this cold weather. (I usually have neither!) But after just last night, this morning and then today at work, using the Surge, I can comb through my THICK hair with a FINE-TOOTH comb and not a single hair comes out!!! I've been doing little strand tests seeing if I could break single strands in different parts of my head and I CAN'T!!! If this stuff is making my hair this strong after one night I can't begin to imagine what my hair will look like in a couple months! This is the single best, most magnificent, fast-acting product I've ever seen or used in my entire life!!!! Thank You to whoever first posted about this!!! Thank You and Merry Christmas! You've definitely given me a great gift!!

Re: EVERYBODY RUN, DON\'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!!!

LOL @ everybody run, don't walk....I just started using it,2 days ago..I know I am late on the Surge ban-wagon, but I am not sure what to think yet. I am glad you like, I mean luv it soo much!

I'm late too...

I found mine today at Walgreens...I am thinking I better go back and get the other bottles...especially when I saw the eyes of the girl that rang up my purchaes...she said it was "Flying off the shelves!"...I think I am going to go back...

where do you get surge from?? What does it do

According to the bottle:

"Increases Hair Growth...Stops Split Ends and Breakage"
"Guaranteed to promote hair growth in 14 DAYS OR LESS"

Contains Keratin Protein, Biotin, Aloe Vera and Muccopolysaccharides (I have GOT to get online and find out what that is)

The side panel says:
"Surge - Plus 14 utilizes a special combination of proteins to help stimulate and promote hair growth. Biotin and Keratin Proteins help stop split ends and teh hair from breaking while Mucco...(you know)helps promote hair growth. Within 14 days you should notice a difference in your hair. Plus 14 can also be used as a detangler and will leave your tangle free without breakage. We guarantee it."

We will see...

And most importantly it's not a lie or a gimmick to sell products! I'm also late on the Surge bandwagon. There have been plenty of other posts about it, but now that I've tried it, I'm in love for keeps!!! I guess we'll see if I'm still this in love in a couple months, but in the mean time, I'm adding this to my Mom's and sister-in-law's stockings for Christmas!!! I hope I still feel this way in a couple months! But what I really couldn't believe was the results after just one night and this morning and today at work. So total, that's 3 usages! I've never used anything this fast-acting!

Surge is wonderful it has been truley helping me with my hair problems...I love it!! I havent been able to detect growth but strength....yes more!!!

And if we continue to have strength - strong hair, that means that every inch we grow in newgrowth, we'll keep on our ends and on our heads!!! So eventually, we'd have no choice but to notice growth if the Surge stops any shedding and breaking!! It's great!

Ooohhh I want some!!! I feel a wave of PJism coming on.

That's it. I'm getting some tonight (I gotta go out and buy some cheese for my broccoli!). The "faster growth" claims turned me off, but a $5 leave-in spray that smells good and won't leave me with rock hard kinks? I'm sold!

wave.gif
driver.gif

SASSYGIRL
You better get that surge before I come to Columbia and buy
all of it. I am a big surge fan.
laugh.gif

now is it the surge spray or lotion? i saw two on the walgreens site

Surge makes a cream and oil. What you want is the spray bottle labelled Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14.

I'm still waiting for mine in the mail
frown.gif
. Those of you that ordered from Walgreens, how long did the shipping take?

Yes Surge is a great product, Im on my second month and will be using it through out my bun challenge. December 30 will be my 16th week post relaxer and I have no breakage. When I tried to go that long without relaxing the last time prior to Surge, I had so much breakage I thought I would be bald by the 11th week. I believe that this product is everything it says it does. But at the same time I really dont know how anyone will be able to tell if it's the Surge causing the growth because most of us are doing more than one thing to increase growth, msm, multis, proteins, etc
smile.gif

I know that there are two Walgreens in my area I will go and look on Sunday.

[ QUOTE ]
jd_bdfly said:
I'm still waiting for mine in the mail
frown.gif
. Those of you that ordered from Walgreens, how long did the shipping take?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think mine took 7-10 days...I was away when it came, but it did take a minute to arrive.

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
Ooohhh I want some!!! I feel a wave of PJism coming on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too. I cant find it at sally's here but I did find the web site for it on another post and saved it to my favorites. I'm ordering some on monday.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I cant find it any where, how much do u guys pay for it, I went to more then 5 BS stores and none of them heard of it, is anyone in houston tx using it and where did u get it from and what was the price ? do u think it would work alot better if someone brought all the other products by surge? Ty ty , I have been looking I will check walgreens

do you have a Walgreens. Because if you don't walgreens.com has it.

I know for sure that I've turned into a PJ. I couldnt wait till monday so I just went to walgreens.com and ordered the Woojee cream, lotion motion #9 and the plus 14 hair revitalizer. Now to rush home after work to see if my new toys arrived each day till it gets here. I cant wait. S-CUURRL
grin.gif
grin.gif

Well, my product challenge ends soon so I'll be able to get me some too!

Hi guys, I couldn't keep myself from posting! Are you supposed to use it (surge) on your scalp or directly on the hair? Is it watery or oily?
The reason I ask is because I am transitioning from relaxed to natural, and I don't want anything wearing out my press.
THANKS!
If it's not watery, then what does the bottle look like, and is it on the ethnic hair care isle @ Walgreens or any where else?

I will be buying some Surge when I get back to the city next week!
laugh.gif

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the Surge
smile.gif

I got turned onto it a little over a month ago when DSD started the 1 month Surge challenge, and I really like it
smile.gif

For people wondering about consistency, it's a water based spray, so it probably will revert pressed hair used as is. You might want to try mixing it with oil so lessen this effect.

Im glad you all are enjoying the Surge too. I have been using it for over a month and will continue to use it. I spray my scalp every night. My shedding is normal and my hair does not break. This is a good find.

Dang!!!! I have called 9 Walgreens in my area and nobody has it or has even heard of Surge. I called all the Sally Beauty Supply stores too!!!! I want it right now,so I hate to have to order it. But looks like that's what I will have to do.

I got some last night. I've used it twice to wet my nape and edges before I apply Carolyn Gray's HHIB Oil. I like it! I think I'll start using it on my short spot where my hair broke off after my touch-up.

Re: EVERYBODY RUN, DON\'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!

Sassy,

I have been using it on my broken area too. I am hoping for a surge in growth in that area.

Back