EVERYBODY RUN, DON'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!!!

Re: EVERYBODY RUN, DON\'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!!!

You go gurl.
bdance.gif
rofl.gif

see you guys have me purchasing more products. I bought 3 bottles of the 14 spray. This better work.

I am glad everyone is enjoying surge as much as I am.
laugh.gif

surge needs to support this board for all the buisnees it gets from us.......

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree.
laugh.gif

I agree too, but they probably wont. Sally's need to support us too. They get a lot of business here on this board.

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I was thinking the same thing. I KNOW all the talk on this board has made a difference in sales. I wonder if they would sponsor us (then maybe give us a discount or something).

It is definitely a keeper. I have been using it off and on for about a month. More off than on, and my hair is sooo strong. I had some breakage but no more. I washed my hair tonight after5 days of no combing but just putting in a french roll daily, I have at least two inches of new growth and combing with a rattail comd to untangle i lost very little hair maybe 25 to 50 bearing in mind that we shed daily that is about 5 to 10 hair a day i usually shed a lot more than that. I will be relaxing on friday and can't wait to see how long it is. I will try to surge daily and measure exactly how much grow I get.
Jo

maybe someone could email them and let them know why they've had a "surge" in Surge sales??

Can anybody give us the phone number on the bottle, so we can check for distribuitors?

Has anyone found this in NYC proper (Manhattan)? If so can you post where? I want some, but I'm going away on SUnday and I don't want to order and then miss the delivery.
crazy.gif
Then I'll have to wait 3 WEEKS to try it!
nono.gif

laugh.gif

NYers help me out.

Re: EVERYBODY RUN, DON\'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Has anyone found this in NYC proper (Manhattan)? If so can you post where? I want some, but I'm going away on SUnday and I don't want to order and then miss the delivery.
crazy.gif
nono.gif

laugh.gif

NYers help me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tracy...I found Surge at FM Beauty Supplies on Fredrick Douglas Blvd ( 136-37 I think
ohwell.gif
check the phone book to make sure)
OR WAYYYYY......Downtown at NAtional Wholesale Liquidators on Broaway Lafayette ( Just in case you work in the area)

[ QUOTE ]
Tchutchuca said:
Can anybody give us the phone number on the bottle, so we can check for distribuitors?

[/ QUOTE ]

1-888-816-8144. They have a website, too-- surgehaircare.com

I just called this number and they gave me 3 locations, but they have over 35 in my area. But he gave me the number that is in my local exchange so I will most certainly be scoping out the Surge.

And for those who get it at Wal-greens, you're lucky. The guy told me that Wal-greens only carries the products in 150 of their 4000 stores.

The guy was so nice. He told me that if I had any problems finding the product to give them a call back. Great service, IMO.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:

1-888-816-8144. They have a website, too-- surgehaircare.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job sleuth.
sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
crazy.gif
nono.gif

laugh.gif

NYers help me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tracy...I found Surge at FM Beauty Supplies on Fredrick Douglas Blvd ( 136-37 I think
ohwell.gif
OR WAYYYYY......Downtown at NAtional Wholesale Liquidators on Broaway Lafayette ( Just in case you work in the area)

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to FM Beauty. It's at 125th Street and Frederick Douglas Blvd.
smile.gif
Don't take all my Surge
laugh.gif

I think Walgreens should advertise on this site
smile.gif

CCD and AJDiva I LOVE Y'ALL!

AJDiva - I promise I'll start with ONE bottle...
laugh.gif

GOT MY SURGE TODAY. SO NOW IMMA SURGING, IMMA SURGING...singing joyfully doing a little dance..cha cha cha.
dance7.gif
I couldnt wait till morning to start using it so I started tonight. Now I have to keep up with my start date Wednesday december 17th started. Fourteen days from now I want some growth. Okay fourteen and a half.
bouncy.gif

Mommy and I are going in search of some surge tomorrow
trampoline.gif
I hope we can find some in town so we don't have to order and pay s&h
angry2.gif

I'm wondering if I should wait to start surging until after my next touchup
scratchchin.gif
I should be getting one before I head back to school the first week of January. If I wait till after the touch up, I'll be able to REALLY tell if my hair growth is faster than normal. I don't know if I'll be able to hold out though...

Well, I started to wait till my next touchup but since I'm getting it this weekend I didn't think it would matter. But I can see why you would want to wait but then again.....ya know. I ordered all three and the total was $17.97 plus .72 tax and 5.49 s&h for a total of $24.18. Not too bad in my book.

i blowdried my hair for the first time in about 6 mos and flat ironed it. My hair is much thicker and longer than i expected. I don't think I'll ever stop using surge and Miracle Repair Treatment from Got2B Smooth. I have found my perfect combo for my hair. *doing the electric slide all by myself***

[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:
i blowdried my hair for the first time in about 6 mos and flat ironed it. My hair is much thicker and longer than i expected. I don't think I'll ever stop using surge and Miracle Repair Treatment from Got2B Smooth. I have found my perfect combo for my hair. *doing the electric slide all by myself***

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Go Girl! Here's some music for you to dance to
band2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
crazy.gif
nono.gif

laugh.gif

NYers help me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to FM Beauty. It's at 125th Street and Frederick Douglas Blvd.
smile.gif
Don't take all my Surge
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl.gif

Thanks for the correctinon

TRACY......Your welcome!!!! good luck

I am on the Surge bandwagon now. I purchased my first bottle yesterday. I am trying to figure how do I use it everyday. I think I should use it everynight after apply EVOO on my hair. Any suggestions?

[ QUOTE ]
BronzeBrown said:
The Surge line is also sold at Shoppers Food Warehouse.~

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked at the Shoppers here in College Park, MD. It's no where to be found. Is it in the hair section???

At my SFW in Va, I found it with the ethnic hair products.

[ QUOTE ]
Mommy and I are going in search of some surge tomorrow I hope we can find some in town so we don't have to order and pay s&h

[/ QUOTE ]

BC, what part of the Bay Area are you located. I could steer you in the direction of 2 places that have Surge.

Candycane

Back