EVERYBODY RUN, DON'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!!!

Re: EVERYBODY RUN, DON\'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!

[ QUOTE ]
KathyMay said:
I am on the Surge bandwagon now. I purchased my first bottle yesterday. I am trying to figure how do I use it everyday. I think I should use it everynight after apply EVOO on my hair. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you should apply Surge before you apply your EVOO, it may not penetrate as much if the oil comes first, imo.

Miss B,

Which SFW did you go to in VA? Are you in the DC area?

-Monique

Re: EVERYBODY RUN, DON\'T WALK, TO GET SOME SURGE!!!!

Wow, I drift away from the board for a few months and there's a new product everyone's hyping on!

From the threads that you guys have posted, this product sounds like the bomb! I'm gonna have to find it in NY and buy me some. Since I'm in braids now I don't know whether I need it right away, but the way you guys are talking about this I'd better get some before the LCHF is responsible for buying every spare bottle in the US and beyond!
laugh.gif

Hey! Welcome back girl. I noticed you were missing in action
smile.gif

tonight was my first time using Surge and wow! My hair felt sooooo strong..I kept spraying it on my temples to see if little hairs will start coming out..
tongue.gif
I sealed it all in with some Mango Butter..so far so good

I bought some yesterday at Pak, and I also tried it last night, to me, it tingles my scalp, it is early days, I will probably go back and get the other two products, the lotion and the oil, also I added a little castor oil.

thanks HoneyLemonDrop for the Surge advice

PS I found Surge that cost only $4.99

[ QUOTE ]
EgyptianSand16 said:
I kept spraying it on my temples to see if little hairs will start coming out..
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only been using it for 2-3 days and I swear that my temple area is already looking fuller. I'm not kidding. This is definitely a keeper. I'm going to have to go and get me some more.

Same happened here. I would suggest that you all get the Lotion Potion #9 loose oil. It's fantastic! I won't spray Surge directly on my scalp. For moisture, instead use the Surge oil.

kitkat it goes straight on the scalp so yes, you can use it with braids

Hiya Faith! How are you?
wave.gif

Thanks for the tip, UmSumayyah. I'll have to look for this stuff over the weekend.
smile.gif

I LOVE SURGE !!
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

Thanks for the heads up on this product. I had almost no breakage or shedding in the last couple of days. I started using it about 5 days ago.

Alright dammit!! Now I gotta go find this stuff. I've been away from the boards for a while cuz I had a million things going on (Moving, Getting Married, New Job, New House.) But now I can renew my commitment to my hair and you guys have already awakened my sleeping PJ beast!
laugh.gif

Happy New Year Ladies!

[ QUOTE ]
smlwndr97 said:
Miss B,

Which SFW did you go to in VA? Are you in the DC area?
-Monique

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also [partly] in VA, I found the entire Surge line in the black hair care section of Shoppers in Alexandria (Landmark plaza).

I bought some today. Yes, I took the plunge and bought the surge 14 spray and hair oil. Whcih product is everyone mostly using? I am too lazy and press for time to read the entire thread.

The surge 14 rev spray is what the thread is mostly referring too but I like the motionlotion and woojee cream too. Let me know how you like the surge.

I must say that I love SURGE's Revitalizer 14 and Woojee Cream. It makes my new growth soft, easier to comb, shiny, and it smells good. And all without making my hair greasy. I plan on stocking my shelf pay day!

I have been surging for 3 weeks and love how soft it makes my hair. I am sprung!!!
love.gif
I use twice a day if my hair is pinned up. When I rollerset I spray on scalp at night w/rollers.

*running around like a kid on a playground* I got some Surge... I got some Surge... I'm sorry... My Surge just arrived and I'm having my own little party. Finally! My last order was damaged and I had to re-order... They sent this one right away so I'm happy now. I'll have more to report tomorrow!

I've been using Surge since early December. I'm very happy with the results. I've had a nice "surge" in growth for sure! And I haven't experienced any scalp problems, because I rinse my hair every day (I'm wearing two-strand twists pretty much all winter, and this style is so easy to maintain, plus it makes it really easy to reach my scalp with the spray bottle!).

You guys, by looking at my new growth I think that I have gained about 1 1/2 inches of new growth from using surge. Dang!! I should have took pics. I will surely post my results for the following month. I don't know whether its the surge or this ORS Shampoo that I'm using. Which ever one it is I'm going to keep using it.

I have been using surge for a month now. I introduced it to my mother and her hair has grown tremendously also. I think that it is an excellent product. But I also wash my hair every other day so that aids in the growth. I use thesurge in conjunction with ORS carrot oil which conains horsetail and nettle and I also use the ORS Uplifting Shampoo which has the same ingredients. These three products are my staples in hair growth. What I would do without them I don't know!! But the surge you really have to follow the directions especially if you want to see some results and also if you don't want any scalp irritations. I had some scalp irritations once, but that was because I sprayed the product in my hair everyday without washing it for 4 days.

londondiva
where in london did you buy surge i would looove to try this product

Back