ever been cheated on?

Has your Dear HUSBAND or SIGNIFICANT OTHER EVER

• SO ever cheated & you stayed/worked it out?

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • DH ever cheated & you stayed/worked it out?

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • DH ever impregnated another woman during marriage & you stayed/worked it out or went back?

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • SO ever impregnated another woman & you stayed/worked it out or went back?

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Ever left a DH/SO after knowledge they've cheated & LATER went back?

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Ever (later) married someone who cheated while you dated?

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Ever married someone later after they knew YOU cheated in while you dated?

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • click here if cheating is ok as long as you aren't married?

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • click here if you would marry someone who cheated WITH YOU while in their previous relationship?

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • click here if you would cheat w/ a married man... must not be happy

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

PLEASE TAKE POLL: multiple answers are possible, no names are viewable

QUESTIONS 1-7 are not hypothetical.... answer if these have happened to you!

THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS POLL!

Last edited:
Yep...connected all the dots while he was allegedly at work..came in allegedly from work at 2am...and was promptly put the **** out at 2:05am!

Yes, but I only found out after the fact. I have their password to email, and found out they were sleeping with someone else. It still kind of stings cause I still consider them a best friend, but they dont know that I know.

One ex bf cheated on me, I never had proof, but I believed it. Another dude who was trying to get back with me told me (I broke up with him, because he did nothing for me, but we stayed friends).

Other people told me too, mainly females who didn't like me. Trying to rub it in my face. But his telling me with details was good enough for me.

Another ex BF cheated on me, and his mother told me over the phone. She told me I was nice girl, too good to be with him. She said that he had another girl over there, and that I needed to leave him alone. That was enough for me. His brother had tried to tell me on the phone prior to that as well, but I couldn't hear him clearly because he attacked him. He made him get on the phone and say never mind. Because I kept wanting to talk to him.

Wow, I didn't "qualify" for either of those.

I don't take back cheaters. I definitely don't accept cheaters. And no married guy is gonna cheat with me.

So I guess I'm boring. But I'll take it :).

Yes, I did not realize it until after we had already broken up and moved across the country.

SO cheated with his ex... stayed and worked it out... setup some rules... still trying to see if it works out.

Ive only been in 3 relationships since high school... 2 of the guys I married, still married to one.. none cheated on me.. that I know of :perplexed: or if they did.. they did a great job at hiding it

Ex-bf cheated and I went back. More than once. I was a wreck back then and definitely not a model for any relationship scenario. He then cheated and got another woman pregnant. He didn't tell me; his mother did b/c she didn't want him keeping it a secret. Left him then and I have been AWESOME ever since.

Another ex BF cheated on me, and his mother told me over the phone. She told me I was nice girl, too good to be with him. She said that he had another girl over there, and that I needed to leave him alone. That was enough for me. His brother had tried to tell me on the phone prior to that as well, but I couldn't hear him clearly because he attacked him. He made him get on the phone and say never mind. Because I kept wanting to talk to him.
That's a good Momma he had. A real 'ol school' kinda lady she seems. She was really looking out. She knew you deserved better..than her son. Wow :yep:

I've only had 2 boyfriends in my life. My first was when I was 16. We were together until I was 19 (he was 20 and was murdered :sad:) Anyway, he was my first and my one and only. I'd talk to other guys here and there, but never to be labeled as cheating. I NEVER suspected my BF of cheating. Come to find out he cheated...alot too. Even got one girl pregnant. A white friend of his..who I would see all the time too. She was smiling in my face :nono:

Around June/July I got tired of his (newfound) nonchalant attitude he started having towards me. My grandparents were in town, and the night before they were set to leave I told them I was going to take them up on their offer, move to Cleveland (4hrs away) and start school there.

Boy oh boy..my BF called my phone (didn't have a cell. had a phone in my room) and found it disconnected he freaked. Came to my Mom house looking for me and everything.

I found out at his funeral that he was planning to move in with his uncle (give up the lifestyle he was getting wrapped up in), and was going to surprise me and move to Cleveland to be with me :blush: I miss him, and still love him dearly. Sometimes I can't believe he's been gone 7yrs.

Boyfriend #2 I just broke up with recently. He cheated this past Oct but I didn't find out until Jan.(put 2 and 2 together) I was still away at training. Make a long story short we agreed to work it out once I got home (he said he feard that I woudln't be able to get over his cheating once I got home). Well, I get home and I went to snooping (yes, bad nasdaq) and found he had purchased a greyhound ticket for some chick :nono: I called him out on it, he said it wasn't what it seemed. I told him to take me home!

A month later, I still wanted to work thing out though..he said he couldn't. He sat there crying about how he risked my health due to his cheating (also considering the fact that I have some female issues anyway - i'm probably infertile too) that he can't forgive himself. He really beat himself up about it..I told him he's going to have to get over it at some point. Haven't seen him since.

We tried back talking (just cordially) the past few weeks but it turned into me cursing him out. Eh, I'm back single...maybe thats what I'm destined for in my 20s

one dude cheated on me and i found out because i checked his myspace inbox(he gave me his pword) and it was empty. i was very sure he exchanged emails with his buddies from his hometown and i was surprised that it was EMPTY. So i decided to click on "sent" messages and found an email he sent to his buddy telling him he was dating 2 girls. one was his main girl and the one on his myspace(me) and the other was this bi-sexual(he sounded really happy about that) chick that he met last week.

he had just proposed so i called, he didnt pick up. then i texted him to come get his ring before i flushed it down the toilet. that was 5 yrs ago and it might have something to do with having commitment issues cos i know back in my head those jerks will still cheat.

No cheating that I know of but all of my exs knew if I found out that I was out no questions and I am a little crazy soo..... This may have made it such that they did a good job of hiding it.

WOW! not as many cheated on as i thought

Probably because there is no option for "SO/DH cheated and I kicked his a@@ to the curb!"

I have been cheated on in the past. I spent many years in denial but I finally came to my senses and left.

An ex-bf cheated on me with some woman who lived with his aunt. He and her gotten drunk and did the do on the back porch. I was a virgin at the time (he was my first) him and I had sex a week later after the "incident."

He told me a month later. He was crying, begging that I don't leave him.

I stayed only to purposely make him fall in love with me. Which I did quite successfully, I knew the type of woman he likes and became that person. A few months pass and HE was talking about marriage. I made him give me money, pay bills, etc. I turned around and smashed his heart so badly, that his MOTHER was calling me asking me to get back with him. I did some other things to him as well, don't remember it all.

I guess I should feel regret............but then again what they say about Scorpios are true.

It's so sad that so many of us have been through this.

Here's my "cheating story": My ex-husband cheated on me with one of the ignorant jump offs who worked for him. (He was the SVP of a multi-million dollar corporation and had 800 employees). He picked the most disgusting piece of garbage he could find in the MAILROOM and screwed her. The girl was 24 and he was 45. Well, there's nothing worse than a scorned woman....she came to my house :wallbash: to make sure that I knew and to let me know that she was "going to take my man". Well, by the time that fool got home from his "boys weekend", every suit and dress shirt he had...and they were all crazy expensive....were cut in half and in garbage bags, I had the locks changed, I called the president of the company and told him what was going on (he was fired) :grin:, I told his entire family and ALL of his friends in a mass e-mail then promptly found the best divorce lawyer in the State of New York. I took his arse to the cleaners. He thought he could cheat on ME with that trick and get away with it. :nono: I told him he could now let his hooker take care of him. :lachen: I think he's still stunned over it and it's been 8 years. :lachen: One of my friends asked me once if I regretted it and I said HELL NO...those are the risks you take when you cheat. The risk to my health alone almost caused me to end up on a Snapped episode. Regret what?????

*raises hand* I've been cheated on before by my child's father and we are no longer and WILL NEVER be together again. He cheated when I moved away for school and I found out when I came back home for a surprise visit. The whole story is crazy (I found out I was pregnant and cheating all within 24 hours) but I will say I kept dealing with him for about 2 years before I made up my mind to be done with him completely. If we didn't have a child together I'm positive there would have been no communication at all after I found out and it would've been easier for me to let go but I was young and dumb. Another lesson learned in the rules of love. If I knew now what I knew then I wouldn't have went back because moving forward I've met some BETTER men.

I'd also like to add I don't know what it is with men and cheating.

My sisters whatever (I dont know if he's a boyfriend or not right now) cheated on her when she was about 8 months pregnant. Well that's when she found out he was cheating when she came home to a girl (like 17 yr old) hiding in the bathroom. He has never worked for as long as she's been with him (almost 3 years) and has been taking care of his ig'nant arse since. She called me to move her out on a Friday in the rain and now she's still dealing with him. :wallbash: I just get pissed thinking about it again. He even had the nerve to take her purse and try to steal her debit card when we were moving her out. Then he held the baby's (who had not been born yet) item's (which he didnt purchase) for ransom until she gave him her cellphone to use. It was just so messy! Can I add that he even tried to holla at me through my profile online?? Mmh yeah.

Back