EPRT Random Pics

Sade'

Just wanted to post close up pics of the Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture. I love this hair!

http://extensions-plus.com/

a689083b-2efe-6955.jpg

a689083b-2f35-20e6.jpg

a689083b-2f56-1aa6.jpg

a689083b-2f96-0c96.jpg

a689083b-2fbd-55fd.jpg

a689083b-2ff5-c8aa.jpg

a689083b-3070-3578.jpg

a689083b-302c-3919.jpg

a689083b-322a-97e3.jpg
self styled

ETA: Pics of the bundle

10" 2oz bundle- washed & air dried
a689083b-9a4a-8ca1.jpg

a689083b-9a82-1188.jpg

a689083b-9a9b-3bb4.jpg

One track (weft) it's very generous!
a689083b-9acd-eeac.jpg

a689083b-9b09-3241.jpg

Texture up close...washed & air dried
a689083b-9b23-59ad.jpg

The hair was originally #2 (brown) I colored it 1B (silken black) to match my leave out hair.
From CVS:
a689083b-9bb1-4541.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I did this for all the ladies who research weave to death like me. It was so hard for me to find pics of this hair. Hopefully this will come up in the search field months and years down the line to assist the newbies!

Wow... looks so REAL... do you have any of your own hair left out?... does it have a slight wave or ripple when you wash it?... I know this would be a good investment, but I don't even know how much it cost LOL... link please!

WOWW, beautiful hair:blush:! It looks so perfect. It makes me think why would anyone go through the hell of growing their hair out if a weave can look like this:lol:. This is sharp. Which one did you get, what was the length?

I did this for all the ladies who research weave to death like me. It was so hard for me to find pics of this hair. Hopefully this will come up in the search field months and years down the line to assist the newbies!

You are a pioneer!

I read on another forum that this hair doesn't hold a curl well. Has that been the case for you?

I've been eyeing this hair for a while. Appreciate the closeups. You have me convinced it's good stuff. :) Thanks

Wow... looks so REAL... do you have any of your own hair left out?... does it have a slight wave or ripple when you wash it?... I know this would be a good investment, but I don't even know how much it cost LOL... link please!

No wave no ripple it's kinky. I have my perimeter left out. including my bangs.

I purchased 10" and this is only 1 pack of hair 2oz.

No wave no ripple it's kinky. I have my perimeter left out. including my bangs.

I purchased 10" and this is only 1 pack of hair 2oz.
:yay:

Well in that case I would DEF be willing to invest... what happened to the days when people said 8oz hair was needed for a full sew in. This makes me happy! Thanks for sharing!!!!

This the most natural looking install ever. I love how eprt looks but I still can't go over the price even though it would last forever.

There doesn't seem to be any 1b left on their site :sad: maybe I will call and see when it will be available. They mustve had a black friday sale or something.

I want to order this hair to make a half wig.

There doesn't seem to be any 1b left on their site :sad: maybe I will call and see when it will be available. They mustve had a black friday sale or something.

I want to order this hair to make a half wig.

1B is always sold out. I had to buy #2 and color it myself to match my real hair color. Worked out just fine.

Did alot of hair come with the bundle?

Yes. My hair is very full. I always buy 2 packs. Just to have an extra one around the house. I will post a pic of the other pack when I get home.

Back