EPRT Random Pics

I love this!!

I think i have some EPRT somewhere I need to pull it out if its lookin like this and its in 10or 12. I think I'll have to dye it though and use it for my next application.

Lovely Sade, did you color it?

Yes I colored it with this:

a689083b-64b0-d19c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

There doesn't seem to be any 1b left on their site :sad: maybe I will call and see when it will be available. They mustve had a black friday sale or something.

I want to order this hair to make a half wig.

They've been out of 10" 1b foreverrrrr. I tried back in October and they were still out. I saw people talking about them being out of it since June :ohwell:

I swear by extensions plus, I have had the same 10 ounces for 2.5 to 3 years...and I wear it often...It lasts! But it is time to get some more, due to the wefts finally starting to look raggedy. I know its pricey but it is definitely worth the investments it lasts forever.

Mine holds a curl very well, I curl it once a week and pin curl every night, wash it on the weekends and then sometimes i flat iron.

You have a really nice camera. The hair looks gorgeous too. What braid pattern did you use?

Thank you. Oh that's my iPhone 4 camera! Lol.
I'm getting my hair re-done on Dec 14th and I'll see what pattern she used & let u know.

I read on another forum that this hair doesn't hold a curl well. Has that been the case for you?

I've used EPRT and the other version, can't remember the name and both of the did not hold a curl very well. If I used my caruso rollers then it would hold a bit longer but by the end of the day it was flat. It's beautiful hair though and I still have it in my stash

That is gorgeous hair. I have been threatening for so long to buy some and make some clip ins out of it. Thanks for sharing. And Lawd, I never knew there was such thing as 1B color.

Wow, nice! That is the best install I've seen to date. I love the layers. How long does the hair last? Can I wash and re-install?

Wow, nice! That is the best install I've seen to date. I love the layers. How long does the hair last? Can I wash and re-install?

Thank you! This hair can last a few years. It can withstand heat, color & multiple washes. No shedding or tangling at all.

I swear by extensions plus, I have had the same 10 ounces for 2.5 to 3 years...and I wear it often...It lasts! But it is time to get some more, due to the wefts finally starting to look raggedy. I know its pricey but it is definitely worth the investments it lasts forever.

Mine holds a curl very well, I curl it once a week and pin curl every night, wash it on the weekends and then sometimes i flat iron.

What products do you use on it?

I just ordered the 10 inch.

What products do you use on it?

I just ordered the 10 inch.

I use sulfate free shampoo by L'Oreal and HE Con but Joico Moisture Recovery is better for this hair IMO.
Jane Carter Leave-In and that's it. Nothing else.
Sometimes I go to the salon to get it done.
How many pks did u order? What color did u get?

I use sulfate free shampoo by L'Oreal and HE Con but Joico Moisture Recovery is better for this hair IMO.
Jane Carter Leave-In and that's it. Nothing else.
Sometimes I go to the salon to get it done.
How many pks did u order? What color did u get?

Are u talking about the Joico K-pack Moisture Recovery? I have a little sample bottle of that sitting around here. I also have the Jane Carter leave in. I actually just used the JC on some halley's curls hair I just bought.

I got 1 pack of 1b. I am making a half wig so I figured one pack might be enough. and plus just to see if I like the hair and if I need more I can order it later. I'm pretty petite and don't like hair to get too big and overwhelming so 1 pack might do it.

Are u talking about the Joico K-pack Moisture Recovery? I have a little sample bottle of that sitting around here. I also have the Jane Carter leave in. I actually just used the JC on some halley's curls hair I just bought.

I got 1 pack of 1b. I am making a half wig so I figured one pack might be enough. and plus just to see if I like the hair and if I need more I can order it later. I'm pretty petite and don't like hair to get too big and overwhelming so 1 pack might do it.

It's this one:
http://www.joico.com/products/Haircare/moisture-recovery/moisturerecovery-conditioner

I don't like big hair either. 1pk is perfect for me.

FYI: My wefts were cut from ear to ear measurements. I have a total of 9 tracks in my head.

wow, my goodness this hair looks great!!
i would have to save up for quite a while to purchase it, though.
i can't BELIEVE that's only 2 oz. your hair looks really, really natural.

Thanks Rocky 91. Yep 2 oz. There are only about 9 tracks in my head. Cut and measured from ear to ear. They are kinda spaced out but it still looks full because the wefts are so generous.
44300dda-00fd-1515.jpg

my eprt just came in the mail!!!! My mouth literally dropped. I love this hair already. its so pretty and exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks for sharing this thread!!!

my eprt just came in the mail!!!! My mouth literally dropped. I love this hair already. its so pretty and exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks for sharing this thread!!!

I am excited for you! Glad this thread helped u. Ummm can u pls send us some pics. Thx!

I am excited for you! Glad this thread helped u. Ummm can u pls send us some pics. Thx!

Lol. I am going to make a half wig out of it. I will try to post picks once I am finished. Hopefully I can get it done this week.

the hair is a lot thinner than i thought it would be. but I guess thats a good thing bc that way it won't get too big and the wefts are not bulky. And if you wanted more thickness, u could just add more hair.

Lol. I am going to make a half wig out of it. I will try to post picks once I am finished. Hopefully I can get it done this week.

the hair is a lot thinner than i thought it would be. but I guess thats a good thing bc that way it won't get too big and the wefts are not bulky. And if you wanted more thickness, u could just add more hair.

How many packs did u get?

How many packs did u get?

I got one pack of 10 inch. That should be enough for a half wig. I did a few experiments on some small sections of it immediately :lol: I did a bantu knot out, a twist out, a braid out, a caruso set. Lol! I think I'm going to do a braid out for my first style attempt. I like that it has texture in it so I won't have to have pin straight hair for it to blend.

Back