End of Summer 08' Waist Length Challenge Final Reveal!

Mari, congrats to making it one strand past waist length:lachen::lachen:j/k As always you got some beautimus hair darlink.:yep:

Mrs. Que also has some beautimus hair. Its so thick and lush and if I ever see her, Imma have to touch it a few times (as long as she don't break my fingers:lachen::lachen:)

-A

Mari, congrats to making it one strand past waist length:lachen::lachen:j/k As always you got some beautimus hair darlink.:yep:

Mrs. Que also has some beautimus hair. Its so thick and lush and if I ever see her, Imma have to touch it a few times (as long as she don't break my fingers:lachen::lachen:)

-A

You can as long as you also wash it, detangle it, and style it for me. :yep: Q

Well it's not much but um here you go...
alllneww001-vi.jpg

A pic of my hair. It looks thin at the ends. It is most likely because I have 2 months of newgrowth and I haven't trimmed in a year, I dusted maybe twice.

okayagain001-vi.jpg

Just stretching my NG. Tried to show my scalp but um that ain't happening. The side I'm pulling down is like an half inch loner than the other side. Oh well thats me.

Where are you other people at:look:

Don't make fun this is not the best picture.
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Plus my hair looks kind of dry.

Here are my results from the challenge.

100_3513.jpg

Here is one pic of a light pressed without being stretched. When someone gets home, I will take another one stretched. I cut the picture off where my natural waist would be. Q

Congratulations Ladies!!!!:dance7::band: :dance7: :waytogo:

Such beautiful Hair.

Last edited:

-A
:lachen: I swear thats what it feels like. My hair don't feel long at all.

Congratulations Mariposa:clapping:, vpoetic:bouncy:, and Tee:congrats:, and :dance7:AngelDoll!

You ladies have hair that dreams are made of!!!:love::Flahsssss

ALL THOSE PICS OF YUMMY LONG HAIR. AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL...LADIES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CONTINU IN THE SAME PATH UR ALL INSPIRATIONS TO ALL OF US.

THE WORK , TIME INVESTED YES INVESTED AND PATIENCE IN YOUR HAIR ALWAYS PAY OFF .

Okay here is pic taken 5 minutes ago with the assistance of 2 of the Supremes. I am an inch away from my natural waist!!!! :yay: Q

Last edited:
Well it's not much but um here you go...
alllneww001-vi.jpg

A pic of my hair. It looks thin at the ends. It is most likely because I have 2 months of newgrowth and I haven't trimmed in a year, I dusted maybe twice.

okayagain001-vi.jpg

Just stretching my NG. Tried to show my scalp but um that ain't happening. The side I'm pulling down is like an half inch loner than the other side. Oh well thats me.

Where are you other people at:look:

Drools at the screen:lachen: Boy, I can't wait til my hair is this length:rolleyes: Good job Missy!

OMG! You ladies are doing a fantastic job. I will post my pic a little late so I can do a touch up. I might be short a 1/2 inch due to a recent cut, but my profile pic might show the length .

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS to everyone who made WL!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Hard work and TLC really does pay off! :dance7:

Even though I didn't make WL, I thought I should still update. Hopefully I will make WL by January 2009!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU :drunk:

You ladies all have gorgeous hair and have done a WONDERFUL job! Great progress...can't wait to see more :yep:

Back