Ekomba!

Blaque*Angel

:eek: Ekay

Girl... I Just had to call you out.:grin:

Your hair has grown so much and looks beautiful and healthy.;) :)

You deserve some recognition for your good work.:cool: :p

Keep Growin' Girl :grin:

Your looking cute as always too

Happy Hair Growing;)

Yes it has! I love it. But could you please tell why I can't enlarge Fotiki pictures like I used to by clicking on the pictures. This is going on in every Fotiki I viewed today.

Your hair is beautiful, Ekomba. Keep growing!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay:

I need to find that Praital Worm rinse you keep raving about.

Yup, I was in her album the other day...Aas soon as I saw her Siggy Pic I ran to it. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful pic and hair in your siggy Ekomba!
Can you tell me how long lasted your twist-out and how do you maintain it?
Thanks!

Beautiful Tresses I love the thickness.
By the way thanks for help with the NY Bss you really know where to find hair products.

tishee said:
@ poetist,

do you mind posting the brand of L-Cysteine you take?

thanks in advance,
tishee

Hi Tishee:wave:
I use "NOW" brand L-Cysteine. I take 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. I get them from the health food store by my house or from Whole Foods.

une femme fatale, Ekomba!!!You look like you could devastate a guy with that look and wrap him around your little finger....beautiful eyes-great hair!!! bonjour

Her hair is beautiful and thick! :rosebud: :clap: :rosebud: :clap: :rosebud: :clap: It's growing very fast!
5.gif

wantlonghealthyhair said:
:eek: Ekay

Girl... I Just had to call you out.:grin:

Your hair has grown so much and looks beautiful and healthy.;) :)

You deserve some recognition for your good work.:cool: :p

Keep Growin' Girl :grin:

Your looking cute as always too

Happy Hair Growing;)

Awwwww Wantlonghealthyhair that so nice!!!!! you made me blush lol i wasnt expecting it. (and thanks for pointing me to the thread) My laptop has been down for 2 weeks and was in repair (did i mention Dell sucks:mad: :cool: )lol and surprise! i received my puter this morning by Dhl u know i had to go online. i had all my life in my laptop man my music pix everything so it was 2 long agonizing weeks and not be able to log on to lhcf grrr hihi

Thanks to u all Tishee, Leleepop, Czyfaith77, Poetist, Sylver2, So1913, Soun, Naijaqueen, Bluebearfanatic, Labett, Mahalia, Mestiza and to u all cause thanks to lhcf i was able to take the plunge big chop and get a regimen in order:grin: lol i feel like in 2 years i can grow my hair to great lengths thanks to the wealth of knowledge shared by all of u women! i never heard of hair vitamins before and it s a lot of sacrifices keeping your hair hidden in protective styles and getting a great regimen but it sure pays off . One more year to go and hopefully i ll be waistlength or at least nearing my goal.

I do believe that when you not only work on retaining what you have and optimizing your growth you get great results. Let s grow some hair. when i came to lhcf my hair was really thinning but now that i know how to optimize hair and skin, i realize that the regimen not only benefit the hair but the whole body, my skin has never been so clear and glowing. i m sure the msm and sulfur really detoxify the body as well as the colon cleansers and foti and right diet rich in fruits, veggies and nuts.

Thanks lhcf again for the opportunity to learn everyday through your experiences and let me tell you Praital worm rinse is the bomb:grin: i cant live without it. i basically never use shampoo. for the past year i only used it sporadically just when my hair has too much build up. i think conditioner washes contributed a lot to the softness of my hair even though it s 4b it s still thick but has a life of its own it is really manageable since i eliminated shampoo totally and i didnt use heat for a year but i plan to buy one maxiglide really soon. i dont even airdry anymore i just do my twists on wet hair and voila:D :p ;)

Last edited:
soun said:
Beautiful pic and hair in your siggy Ekomba!
Can you tell me how long lasted your twist-out and how do you maintain it?
Thanks!

Hey Soun thanks what i do is everything depends on the first twist set meaning that : once a week i cowash my hair with Praital worm rinse(sometimes i put a cap on it for 20mns and shower and then at last rinse it off) then i either on wet hair rub a good amount of Bronners b and b grease or blue magic blue grease ( i like it better cause it s greasy) on the hair all over so its almost sticky a bit but it s okay cause i only apply the grease once a week then you proceed to twist. then put the satin bonnet to go to sleep. the next day i remove the twists after make up is done and then use a comb with the long stick ( the small one i dont know how u call it in english) and use the long stick part after separating each coils to fluff it and make into a free form afro and the afro sets on its own during the day. at night i re-twist and in the morning i take it out and fluff it with the comb.

i do the same routine all week without adding anything no grease no nothing so the hair is extra soft and the grease has disappeared but the moisture from the previous Praital cond makes the hair light and bouncy its not weighed down so this is my secret to soft hair you can only oil or put grease once right after washing the hair causing all the follicles are open and penetrate i hate to rub grease or oil on dry hair cause it stays greasy and oily each time u rub your hair. so u only do it once then all week put nothing to it;) and the style can last one week or two til the next wash cause in fact u re-twisting every night sometimes i m tired and just twist the hairline and put my satin bonnet and fluff with the comb in the morning if i just want a huge cottony fro;)

i believe the Praital cond and the Bigen blue black (or oriental black) contributes a lot to elongating my hair and softening it so my fro can be huge after i twist it

Last edited:
ekomba said:
Hey Soun thanks what i do is everything depends on the first twist set meaning that : once a week i cowash my hair with Praital worm rinse(sometimes i put a cap on it for 20mns and shower and then at last rinse it off) then i either on wet hair rub a good amount of Bronners b and b grease or blue magic blue grease ( i like it better cause it s greasy) on the hair all over so its almost sticky a bit but it s okay cause i only apply the grease once a week then you proceed to twist. then put the satin bonnet to go to sleep. the next day i remove the twists after make up is done and then use a comb with the long stick ( the small one i dont know how u call it in english) and use the long stick part after separating each coils to fluff it and make into a free form afro and the afro sets on its own during the day. at night i re-twist and in the morning i take it out and fluff it with the comb.

i do the same routine all week without adding anything no grease no nothing so the hair is extra soft and the grease has disappeared but the moisture from the previous Praital cond makes the hair light and bouncy its not weighed down so this is my secret to soft hair you can only oil or put grease once right after washing the hair causing all the follicles are open and penetrate i hate to rub grease or oil on dry hair cause it stays greasy and oily each time u rub your hair. so u only do it once then all week put nothing to it;) and the style can last one week or two til the next wash cause in fact u re-twisting every night sometimes i m tired and just twist the hairline and put my satin bonnet and fluff with the comb in the morning if i just want a huge cottony fro;)

i believe the Praital cond and the Bigen blue black (or oriental black) contributes a lot to elongating my hair and softening it so my fro can be huge after i twist it

Thanks lady!

Thanks PrettyHaitian! and u welcome Soun!;)

Brownshugaz said:
hey girl what exactly is the praital worm stuff?

Hey Brownshugaz the Praital silk worm rinse is a domenican conditioner.
Here s a pix http://public.fotki.com/ekomba/my_products_and_vitamins/photo#10photo_11
I love it cause it gives me so much moisture i cant live without. Even my husband is not authorized to use it for his long tresses lol :mad: Everybody in my house knows they can use any of my conds Mane and tail, vo5s, UBH, Gueye s (i dont use them anymore) but they cant touch the pink one The Praital :lol: :grin: they know i ll get mad lol i buy them by the gallon and almost fainted when my bss sold out. i had to buy the half gallons ones then the gallon ones lol .
I so love the way it leaves my hair soft and moisturized.:D I seen it on the bss in Harlem by me on 116th street and lenox and online a good Domenican site. i think Anky sells some online i m not sure. She has many nice domenican products though.
The ingredients are: Silk protein, coconut oil, vegetable oil, mineral oil, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, preservative, fragrance, citric acid,color and fresh water

Your hair is awesome! Tres magnifique!

Those evil people in DR done changed the formula of Praital Silk worm deep conditioner. Fortunately, I don't think they changed the formula to the rinse... whoo hoo.

Back