Dove Sheer Moisture Products

Aidenberry03

I just left Walgreen and they have all of their Sheer Moisture Products on clearance (light blue bottle) I am here in St. Louis, MO but I am sure that all of the stores are doing this. I LOVE the Replenishing Mist and I paid 2.99 for it. I also bought the shampoo/conditioner for 3.99. I must say I am officially going to rehab. I can't do this anymore. No more stuff..... well not until I hit 3 more stores to see what they have and after that. NO MORE

Loreal, You know im in St.Louis too. Which Walgreens was it? Did ya save some for me :p I love that Sheer Mist!

Are the products being discontinued or something? I saw the mist on clearance at my grocery store (Kroger) last weekend. All of these clearance sales sound suspicious....I don't use the products, it really stinks when products people love get discontinued.

loreal99 said:
I just left Walgreen and they have all of their Sheer Moisture Products on clearance (light blue bottle) I am here in St. Louis, MO but I am sure that all of the stores are doing this. I LOVE the Replenishing Mist and I paid 2.99 for it. I also bought the shampoo/conditioner for 3.99. I must say I am officially going to rehab. I can't do this anymore. No more stuff..... well not until I hit 3 more stores to see what they have and after that. NO MORE

I feel ya, i have sooo much stuff it's crazy! Over the weekend im going to do an inventory check and put some of it on the exchange board. It has gotten way out of hand. The other day I sent my teenage son to get something from my "hair Bin" which is tucked away in a closet ,all of a sudden he starts screaming "DANG MOMMA" how much you spend on all this stuff. You coulda bought me 20 pair of Air Force Ones :eek: I was like :look: :look: :perplexed

I like the dove conditioner.

I have yet to see it over here, or maybe I"m not looking hard enough!

But it's really good for my hair.

:lol: :lol: Well I was at the Walgreens on Fee Fee & St. Charles Rock Road. But she said all the stores were getting rid of it. So I went on Dove's website and they are introducing this Pro Age line (burgundy). So that may be why. I am like Honeydew now, everytime you find something you like they want to discontinue it. This suck, because now I have to go into every Walgreen's that I pass---there is one on every corner---- and check out the clearance shelf. I have enough stress in my life. Dang I have even calculated how long it takes me to go thru a bottle, keep in mind I just discovered how great this product is, and see how many I need.

Dionne dont let me catch you getting all my bottles. :lol: I am on a mission.

loreal99 said:

:lol: :lol: I am supposed to be in rehab now, but after your post I will be going to check out Walgreens...my stepdaughter needs some stuff :look:

loreal99 said:
:lol: :lol: Well I was at the Walgreens on Fee Fee & St. Charles Rock Road. But she said all the stores were getting rid of it. So I went on Dove's website and they are introducing this Pro Age line (burgundy). So that may be why. I am like Honeydew now, everytime you find something you like they want to discontinue it. This suck, because now I have to go into every Walgreen's that I pass---there is one on every corner---- and check out the clearance shelf. I have enough stress in my life. Dang I have even calculated how long it takes me to go thru a bottle, keep in mind I just discovered how great this product is, and see how many I need.

Dionne dont let me catch you getting all my bottles. :lol: I am on a mission.[/quote]
Okay, lets do it this way, I take the north side of town, you get the south. Together we can really do some damage :yep:
When I get off today im hitting up at least 2. My time is limited today, gotta get home to catch Grey's Anatomy" :grin: Your lucky ;)

Dionne are you my sister:perplexed

I am a GA fan myself. I mean its SERIOUS, people can not talk, look, snore, whatever between 8-9. I have both seasons on DVD.

I will take the south city, you know they don't know about Dove in the hood.

TEAM CALLIE AND GEORGE

:grin:
loreal99 said:
Dionne are you my sister:perplexed
I am a GA fan myself. I mean its SERIOUS, people can not talk, look, snore, whatever between 8-9. I have both seasons on DVD.

I will take the south city, you know they don't know about Dove in the hood.

TEAM CALLIE AND GEORGE

When I get home im on a mission to get everything done before GA comes on. I love that show :grin:
You are right, more Dove for us ;)

you big PJ's. lol

I really love the conditioner also. (I can't type enuff about how much I love the sheer moisturize spray.)

Ladies, check your Wal-Marts and Walgreens, because both stores have/had a BOGO on the Sheer Mist conditioner and spray or shampoo and spray.

Hey Ladies, I went to 6 different Walgreens and all of them were sold out of my beloved Sheer Moisture Mist. I spoke with one of the clerks and she said they were being discountinued :eek: . I left there and went to Target and they did have some there so I bought 6 bottles. Im hoping this will last me a while or at least until I find something else that's comprable to the Dove Mist. So if you do like the Dove Mist I suggest you stock up now :perplexed
And Oh Yeah Loreal, I went by the Walgreens on Fee Fee yesterday and the sales lady ask if she could hlp me look for something. I told her I was looking for the Dove Mist and she said a lady was in here yesterday and bought about 4-6 bottles :cool: (was that you) She said that must be some pretty good stuff. I laughed and said yes it is really and that's one smart lady :grin:

Umm, yeah that was me on Fee Fee. The lady was in cosmetics and she was looking at me like I was crazy:ohwell: . I went to several walgreens and they were out too. Were they on sale at Target?

loreal99 said:
Umm, yeah that was me on Fee Fee. The lady was in cosmetics and she was looking at me like I was crazy:ohwell: . I went to several walgreens and they were out too. Were they on sale at Target?

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

That's so funny how you both went to the same store and bought up all of the Dove. :lol:

loreal99 said:

Dionne dont let me catch you getting all my bottles. :lol: I am on a mission.
Its like they lurk on the boards to see what everyone raves about and then report back and discontinue it. Just like the Suave milk n honey and everything else!!:mad:

loreal99 said:
Yes, She was in cosmetics :grin: She was looking at me crazy too cause I just about demolished the clearance area looking for it :perplexed
They were not on sale at Target, regular price $4.40

I went to 7 Walgreens and they did not have any of the leave in mist, so I purchased the luminizing (sp) mist for color treated hair. So I am not going to buy anymore bottles. I am tired of getting on my hands and knees at the clearance rack with my buttcrack showing looking for this product. But I will be calling Dove on Monday to find out if they are getting rid of it for good. Dove did this to me last year when I fell in love with their face toner. I hate them.:ohwell:

Back