Dove Sheer Moisture Mist, where have you been all my life?

tatambabyy

soo I reached under my sink today to grab some tweezers and I saw some Dove sheer moisture mist. Im like "wth is this?" so I read the ingredients and glycerin was second or third on the list and that was all I had to see.:lachen:

OMGGGG. I am in love with this stuff. I dont know if anyone made a post about this, but this stuff is the truth. I sprayed it on a small piece of my natural hair[because the braid slipped off] and I am in moisture heaven! I am in LA LA LA love. just thought i'd let you ladies know!

Come to find out it was my mothers and she has another bottle and of course she will be handing it over! Just sitting in that huge stash of hers! Off to order 10 more bottles. lol.

It is the best isn't it. Whenever I am running late and did not get a chance to cowash the tresses or throw some water on them DM is one of my drive by spritzes LOL

Got my DH hooked on this stuff and he went into a tizzy when we found out none of the stores in our area carry it anymore. So fortunately he bought quite a few bottles online.

The man can no longer yell at me about my cheapie conditioners taking up space anymore! Geesh!!! :lachen:

It is the best isn't it. Whenever I am running late and did not get a chance to cowash the tresses or throw some water on them DM is one of my drive by spritzes LOL

Got my DH hooked on this stuff and he went into a tizzy when we found out none of the stores in our area carry it anymore. So fortunately he bought quite a few bottles online.

The man can no longer yell at me about my cheapie conditioners taking up space anymore! Geesh!!! :lachen:

:lachen::lachen:You should be ashamed of yourself missy! turning your DH into a product junkie! At least he's hooked on a :lick: product!

so I did a search and apparently there are two different forumulas? Looks like I will be savoring these last two bottles because I'm only finding the one with the repairing serum online.
off to cry my eyes out.

i love this too :)

if i remember correctly, it was all the rage here a couple of years ago, until they changed the ingredients. i still use it though.

Yep they changed the ingredients, I was lucky to find one with the old formula at my local grocery store.

Back