Dove: Sheer Moisture Mist users: great news

Missi

okay: last week we've all been hit w/ the news of the Dove Sheer Mist Spray changed their ingrediants:

great news: its two sets of the spray: Its the one w/ 'protecting serum' for breakage and its the one for 'frizz and flyaways' for moisture.

These two bottles look similar but they are designed differently. The conditioner to this line is the same way. The two are stacked side by side: so make sure u grab the right one:

i just grabbed a bottle of this yesterday because i happened to see it in bed bath and beyond and remembered the other thread... i plan to use it when i do my first home blow out.... i think i got the one that everyone raved about before (i'll have to check again)....

yeah,

i have never used the product before
but i was in the store the other day
and saw it, so i decided to look at the ingredients
just because of the post that was made

and it had the original ingredients in it
so, i figured it was probably 2 different kinds

good thing for you gals who love the stuff
maybe i'll try it sometime? maybe.

i grabbed two myself: i made sure the one for moisture: still had the silk amino acids in it: oh how my hair has missed this so: i can't stop usin it now cuz my hair loves it so much

How do you tell them apart? or do you have to look at the ingredients?

You would have to check the bottle to see if it says "with repairing serum" or "frizz and flyaways". The bottles are both light blue. Very very easy to grab the wrong one.

This is good news. Dove know wassup! (where's a gangsta smiley when I need one?)

Here ya go SG....
Gangster.gif

Okay...now I still need to keep searching...I still haven't run across the moisturizing one...and I have two bottles of the new one I can't pawn off yet...:wallbash:

i got my sprays from Target: wish i can return the 'repairing serum' but i don't have the receipt.

N-Tways: they bottles are the same color: but when u see them side by side: i'll take a pic and post it later or tomorrow: u can see the difference.

I need some clarification. I just bought the one that says "Leave-in replenishing mist" "reduces frizz & flyaways". Did I get the right one?

here are some pictures of the bottle: the one on the right "frizz & flyaways" is the one u want: unless u like the repairing serum.

000_2494-vi.jpg

000_2490-vi.jpg

I also scooped some up this weekend in fears that I'd no longer find it in the stores. Thank GOD there are two versions! Phew!

Has anyone tried using this on dry hair daily?
Is it like a moisturizer?

I'm in desperate need of moisture.

its like a moisturizer: but its a spray: i use to rejuvenate the moisture in my hair: if i apply hair lotion to my hair: the next day: instead of reapplying the lotion: i use this spray: and it brings the softness back to my hair as if i applied the lotion: but w/o the buildup of the lotion. HTH

Okay...now I still need to keep searching...I still haven't run across the moisturizing one...and I have two bottles of the new one I can't pawn off yet...:wallbash:

I haven't found the moisturizing one again either, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it. Good luck with those bottles Mona. I used to hustle like that at Wal-Mart with my "rejects." :look:

Ummm, what's the consensus on which version is the best? I can't really tell by this thread... it seems that some like the repairing serum version and some like the other?? :look:

here are some pictures of the bottle: the one on the right "frizz & flyaways" is the one u want: unless u like the repairing serum.

000_2494-vi.jpg

000_2490-vi.jpg

:nono: Dove needs to get on their grind and hire some designers that can make these bottles look different. They almost look exactly the same! I could imagine myself buying 5 of the ones on the left, thinking that they were the ones I needed, only to find that I chose the wrong ones :perplexed.

I do love this product but whomever designed the bottle should be choked... It's too thick and you can't get a grip on it at all, especially if your hands are wet.... :wallbash: Ugggh... Sure, it's easy enough to pour it into a different spray bottle, but why should you have to??!! It's just annoying... :look: It makes you wonder if anyone ever actually tested this product before it was put on the market!! :laugh:

Ummm, what's the consensus on which version is the best? I can't really tell by this thread... it seems that some like the repairing serum version and some like the other?? :look:

the bottle on the right "for frizz and flyaways" is the best one: great moisturizer: the bottle (on the left) w/ the repairing serum is awful:

Are my eyes deceiving me? :shocked: Lindy, is that really you? Hey girl :wave: Good to 'see' you! :trampolin

Back