Dominican / Italian hair products

Britt

Besides Alter Ego garlic, does anyone use any of the products frequently seen and used in the Dominican salon?

Kuz
Kismera (by Kuz)
Una
Alter Ego
MX hair puring products

I do; a lot of Dominican/Italian hair products I have at home were bought from positive experiences I had with them at the salon. Some brands that I like (that you hadn't listed):

RR (Racioppi) Line
Alfaparf

Thanks outspokenwallflower. I see the RR line as well. What do you use from that line and Alfa Parf line? Do you really like the products compared to regular products? I also notice that a lot of those Italian products seemed to have a lot of cones and sulfates in the poos. The Dominican salons love them tho.

They do have sulfates/cones but what I've used so far works for me :)

From the RR line, I like the Vellutenero line, the finish cream and the blue crystal fluid.
From Alfaparf, I like the Real Cream, Rigen and blue oil vials.

Besides Alter Ego garlic, does anyone use any of the products frequently seen and used in the Dominican salon?

Kuz
Kismera (by Kuz)
Una
Alter Ego
MX hair puring products
In case you did want to try Alter Ego or Kuz..you can get a discount on any of the dominican/italian lines on our website for just uploading a short video on your beauty regimen:)..just watch the welcome video on www.isabisbeauty.com homepage or directly upload your video where it says "submit your video" in bright pink on the right: http://isabisbeauty.com/blog/?cat=17

I understand the rationale behind Dominican products for black hair, but I don't understand Italian products for black hair. I live in in Italy and I NEVER see these brands in stores here. Pibbs dryers are made here, but I had to order mine from a US distributor, then have it shipped here to get my hands on one. I wish I understood why so many black hair products are made in Italy, but are not marketed or sold in Italy. Anybody?

I really like Racioppi's rice milk protein conditioner and Una has a great clarifying poo. Alfaparf's bamboo conditioner is great too.

Back