Does Being Single Give You The Right To Be A ”Justified Whore”??

ProfectivGirl

Okay so Im pretty certain most people feel the same about this topic but I was told my a girlfriend of mine that because she is single she can be a ”justified whore” if she wanted to. She said that of men can do it while they are in a relationship and feel no guilt, than she'll have no problem doing it as a single woman. Now as a single gal I don't see anything wrong with going on alot of dates, but I wouldnt sleep with all of them. I mean I kind of understand her point but at the same time I just can't make myself believe there is a such thing as a justified hoe....thoughts anyone??

No Matter Of You're Relaxed, Natural, or Texturized We Are All Beautiful Black Women...And It Doesn't Get Any Better Than That!

Well considering that probably won't happen in our lifetime, any other thoughts??

No Matter Of You're Relaxed, Natural, or Texturized We Are All Beautiful Black Women...And It Doesn't Get Any Better Than That!

Okay so Im pretty certain most people feel the same about this topic but I was told my a girlfriend of mine that because she is single she can be a ”justified whore” if she wanted to. She said that of men can do it while they are in a relationship and feel no guilt, than she'll have no problem doing it as a single woman. Now as a single gal I don't see anything wrong with going on alot of dates, but I wouldnt sleep with all of them. I mean I kind of understand her point but at the same time I just can't make myself believe there is a such thing as a justified hoe....thoughts anyone??

Title aside, because she doesn't have to justify her behavior to anyone, she has "the right" to do what she wants to do with whomever she wants to do it with. However, it doesn't sound like she is mentally ready to live up to that designation since her justification seems to be based on the actions of others instead of her owning her feelings. I've been asked a question like this before and I looked the person (a judgmental snooty female) right in the eye and said "I am a grown a$$ woman, I will fvck who I want, when I want and how I want and unless I am fvcking you it should be of no concern to you." You do you and let her do her (and anybody else that she wants to do). If you are comfortable and confident in your own skin then her behavior should be of no consequence to you.

Title aside, because she doesn't have to justify her behavior to anyone, she has "the right" to do what she wants to do with whomever she wants to do it with. However, it doesn't sound like she is mentally ready to live up to that designation since her justification seems to be based on the actions of others instead of her owning her feelings. I've been asked a question like this before and I looked the person (a judgmental snooty female) right in the eye and said "I am a grown a$$ woman, I will fvck who I want, when I want and how I want and unless I am fvcking you it should be of no concern to you." You do you and let her do her (and anybody else that she wants to do). If you are comfortable and confident in your own skin then her behavior should be of no consequence to you.

Basically. You have a right to do whatever you want with your body as far as I am concerned.

I think as a single woman she can do what she wants to do, as long as she isn't hurting anyone/breaking up families i.e. sleeping with married men. I think you may have to just be accepting (even if you don't condone it) of her decision and don't judge her behavior if you're her friend. I may not have said the word who** but maybe she was saying it because that's how other people view it.

I think that's exactly what it is....she made a strong emphasis on that word so thats what threw me for a loop, but it is what it is I guess, to each his own.

Back