Does anyone want thinner hair or is it just me?

I have both dense hair and thick strands. Whenever I have to spend hours and hours styling that's when I wish I had less! That and when I was relaxed and wanted my hair to just sit down. it just puffs up! (note my siggy)

I think you feel that way because you were made to feel bad about it growing up. Back in those days we had zero knowledge on how to care for coils. I went through the same thing and grew up hating my thick hair and coarse strands. Now that I know how to handle it I love my thickness, it makes every style fuller and more fun, it makes presses more substantial it's just an overall advantage. I wish it didn't take so long to style but I'm used to it and grateful for it at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

No...I love thick hair. It can be kinda difficult at times, but I wouldn't give it up for nothin'. I used to break combs (not anymore because I'm more gentle), I can't use the same hair accessories as others because my hair can't fit in them, etc., etc. But overall, I like the way thick hair looks better.

*raises hands sheepishly*

It's not that I want thin hair, I just wish it was just a tad less thick. It takes FOREVER to do things like twists and roller sets. It's just a lot to handle sometimes. But there are worse problems to have, right?

wait....you want less hair? #WhereTheyDoThatAt :sekret:

i find the whole premise of this thread blasphemous. :nono:

i gotta go before i got struck by lightening just for being in here.....

No_I have a strong preference for BIG hair, that kinda surrounds my head...even when I have my hair straight I'm forever tossing it upside down and fluffing it to make it super hugeLOL.

I had the same issue. I never got any hang out of natural styled EVER! That is why I heat train. Same volume with hang time.

Back