Do you want to seduce?

Fine 4s

Not sure what is going one with me. Don't know if it's the good lunch date, missing the ex or feeling Hawwwny BUT...

I feel like I want to seduce, play with, dance for, bust out the pretty panty and bra set lol and just feel sexy...with an audience. I know I can feel sexy alone blah blah blah but I wanna show off darn it!

Do you ever feel like you want to seduce? Not necessarily go allll the way but you want someone fawning over you telling you how sexy you are? *sigh* yeah, I'm feeling like that. :look:

Ummm....all the time...

You're a woman and it feels good to seduce and be lusted after (by the object of your attention not just any perv).

Or you could Pop, Pop, Pop that thang

tumblr_me6mfq0SX71qbli6vo6_r1_400.gif

:lol:

My man always trying to seduce me , doesn't give me the "want" to start it off. But I have been told by a couple of people I turn on the charm and don't notice it

I am waiting for someone with courage to post how it should be done. The clean version....don't violate any LHCF posting rules. I am all ears.....SPEAK! GIRL SPEAK! Tell it!

onelockatatime,

For me, seduction is a culmination of many little things that create an explosive result; the consummation of the seduction.

My SO and I are very affectionate. He is one of those sort of men that pays attention to me even if I am 100 yards away. I use that to my advantage. We will steal looks at each other from across the room. I will pucker my lips a little extra if I am sipping with a straw. Or sometimes I will disappear when he is with his friends chatting and have him come look for me. We went to a wedding in July and I played the disappearing act. When he found me, it was like he hit the jackpot. It's the comments we make to each other during the day. He is never 100% certain with me. I could send a pic at 3 in the afternoon. He will call and I won't respond immediately. I find something to do and be away from my phone. At this point, he cannot wait to speak to me.

When he is close to me I make it a point to brush up against him. Like if I had to get something from the closet I'll make sure I gently have my breasts against his back as I walk by.

You have to know who you are seducing. My SO loves hair flips, delicate leg crossing, reapplying lipstick, my voice, how excited I get when he does something for me or educates me on something he is good at, et cetera. He loves little text messages or me calling him just to hear his voice. When I uplift him in front of others, that is like 100 points for me. LOL! I don't nag and he loves that. Another 25 points, LOL!

Seduction can be subtle or outright like picking him up from the airport and wearing nothing but a trench, your best red lippy, heels and Cuban stockings. Or it can be role-playing without discussion. If you are meeting him at a spot pretend to be a stranger and talk to him in a way that you would a one-night stand. It could be wearing his shirt in the house waiting for him or his favorite tie. Seduction is endless. LOL!

I think the best way to seduce is to be yourself. For someone it might be playing Mario all night with her man. LMBO! Seduction appeals to his senses. All of them. When I read a good book, I read the best passages to him and he loves that. He loves to learn new things. So.......... have I helped you out a bit?

onelockatatime, For me, seduction is a culmination of many little things that create an explosive result; the consummation of the seduction. My SO and I are very affectionate. He is one of those sort of men that pays attention to me even if I am 100 yards away. I use that to my advantage. We will steal looks at each other from across the room. I will pucker my lips a little extra if I am sipping with a straw. Or sometimes I will disappear when he is with his friends chatting and have him come look for me. We went to a wedding in July and I played the disappearing act. When he found me, it was like he hit the jackpot. It's the comments we make to each other during the day. He is never 100% certain with me. I could send a pic at 3 in the afternoon. He will call and I won't respond immediately. I find something to do and be away from my phone. At this point, he cannot wait to speak to me. When he is close to me I make it a point to brush up against him. Like if I had to get something from the closet I'll make sure I gently have my breasts against his back as I walk by. You have to know who you are seducing. My SO loves hair flips, delicate leg crossing, reapplying lipstick, my voice, how excited I get when he does something for me or educates me on something he is good at, et cetera. He loves little text messages or me calling him just to hear his voice. When I uplift him in front of others, that is like 100 points for me. LOL! I don't nag and he loves that. Another 25 points, LOL! Seduction can be subtle or outright like picking him up from the airport and wearing nothing but a trench, your best red lippy, heels and Cuban stockings. Or it can be role-playing without discussion. If you are meeting him at a spot pretend to be a stranger and talk to him in a way that you would a one-night stand. It could be wearing his shirt in the house waiting for him or his favorite tie. Seduction is endless. LOL! I think the best way to seduce is to be yourself. For someone it might be playing Mario all night with her man. LMBO! Seduction appeals to his senses. All of them. When I read a good book, I read the best passages to him and he loves that. He loves to learn new things. So.......... have I helped you out a bit?

Uhhhhh I want you *gulp*

I knew the things he liked but somehow felt like if I did them it would be too obvious. My disappearing acts were too long I thing but I enjoyed them too. For him though, he'd just lay back and watch me when he did find me. I loved secretly watching him look for me teehee...

Lucie,

Being a Cancer like me you better know how to:bat:,lol.

But I agree 100% with you. Dh and I seduce each other all the time. We work off each others' energy. To me seduction is an unspoken language. Its like saying something without having to say anything. It really is an art.

OP, if you want any info on seduction you can read up on The Art of Seduction by Robert Green. Good read! There also archetypes that you may identify with to help you along with your seductions:grin:

I have read that one of the strategies to seduction is two steps forward one step back or vice verse. So for every attention you do, pull it back the next time. It confuses him and when he is confused, he is intrigued and when he is intrigued his emotions are deepend.

Last edited:
Lucie :worship2: Thank you for your rendition of "How to Seduce". Loved it!!!! I picked up some tips and tricks. My only uncertainty are the disappearing acts. I guess it takes a special man.....'cause some men would be happy we are missing/gone, for a few minutes of course. Actually I have also come to realize that I am a flirt and didn't even know it. :blush:

Uhhhhh I want you *gulp*

Fine 4s :lachen::lachen::lachen:

@Lucie,

Being a Cancer like me you better know how to:bat:,lol.

But I agree 100% with you. Dh and I seduce each other all the time. We work off each others' energy. To me seduction is an unspoken language. Its like saying something without having to say anything. It really is an art.

OP, if you want any info on seduction you can read up on The Art of Seduction by Robert Green. Good read! There also archetypes that you may identify with to help you along with your seductions:grin:

RegaLady, you know how us Cancerians roll. :lol: As we are water signs coming and going is natural for us, like the way waves ebb and flow. :yep: I love intimacy. I love not having to speak and him being intuitive to my needs. Robert Green is awesome. I am currently reading The Art of Seduction! I am a Coquette. How apropos! :look: :lol:

@Lucie :worship2: Thank you for your rendition of "How to Seduce". Loved it!!!! I picked up some tips and tricks. My only uncertainty are the disappearing acts. I guess it takes a special man.....'cause some men would be happy we are missing/gone, for a few minutes of course. Actually I have also come to realize that I am a flirt and didn't even know it. :blush:

onelockatatime, thank you. *blushing*

The disappearing act works if you know your man. :lol: I love being a flirt. :grin:

Lucie

Thanks for your lovely description of seduction! :grin:

I tell ya...You ladies are on POINT in your relationships, careers, etc...I learn a lot everyday!

Sorry OP, I have nothing to add as I have no idea how to seduce! :perplexed:lachen:

Last edited:
Back