Do you want to seduce?

Interesting thread... I can never seduce consciously.:look: It always happens when I'm not aware I'm doing it. Usually points it out to me later after the fact. But I like the idea of driving a man crazy with desire LOL.:Devil:

I can seduce pretty well when I don't particularly like the guy I m trying to seduce .i m naturally sensual and attract men effortlessly ,I think it's a mixture of being physically attractive ,sweet ,intelligent and fun to be around . I m also very confident with "powerful /very successful" people ,I feel alot more comfortable around them than regular ole dudes.

I can seduce pretty well when I don't particularly like the guy I m trying to seduce .i m naturally sensual and attract men effortlessly ,I think it's a mixture of being physically attractive ,sweet ,intelligent and fun to be around . I m also very confident with "powerful /very successful" people ,I feel alot more comfortable around them than regular ole dudes.

You sound like quite a catch ma'am!

I have been labeled a tease moset of my dating life. I know how to tease and flirt and actually have the guy interested and captivated when I am not 100% into him. (i know sounds bad), but when I like someone then I tend to overanalyze and feel silly

I love your confidence. Question: I hope you don't mind me asking....How are you received and/or perceived by other women?

I seduce from sun up to sun down. Unfortunately there is really no clean way to post my tips. I'm pretty gutter with mine.

Or you could Pop, Pop, Pop that thang

tumblr_me6mfq0SX71qbli6vo6_r1_400.gif

:lol:

I agree with Lucie in regard to the subtleties of seduction. In the above gif, that girl is trying way too hard and it comes off as overtly desperate in my opinion.

...how excited I get when he does something for me or educates me on something he is good at, et cetera. He loves little text messages or me calling him just to hear his voice. When I uplift him in front of others, that is like 100 points for me. LOL! I don't nag and he loves that. Another 25 points, LOL!

I think that seduction is not for us to feel sexy, but to make men feel like kings. I think that the best turn on for a man is to have the woman that he desires show him love and treat him like he's the most important, sexy, intelligent person on the planet. To me, that's the best aphrodisiac, and beats writhing around on the floor or twerking any day of the week. However, that's merely what works for me and the man that I've chose.

Thank you ,I hope I didn't come across as arrogant . :blush:

A little, but it was interesting. It's very important to know what you're working with. I think issue is that lot of those are natural gifts (especially the physical and intellectual ones). Certain techniques can be implemented by all women (learning to be personable and comfortable with everyone), but some of them require things that you have to be born with. My personal opinion is that women need to be honest about what they have, what they lack, and find a way to work it out. Trying to imitate another woman rarely works out for you. It has to come from within.

What I find interesting is that the word "seduction" is usually applied to men, but it can be applied to women in a platonic sense. Seduction can be purely social. I'm actually working on a woman right now. It's not for nefarious reasons, though. I just find that she's an immense comfort for me and I love how we play off each our Aries personality. People say we bicker like an old married couple, which I find amusing. I actually feel good when she's around, and it's rare for me to truly feel good. Usually my "good" just means I'm not feeling bad, so this is a pleasant change for me. So, I'm basically seducing her so that she won't go anywhere. :look:

I don't seek to make her dependant on me or anything. I want her to be a strong, happy, and independent. But I want to keep her around because she provides are rare experience. With a woman, it's more about emotions than anything. In this case, I figured where she's unfilled and insecure and started to fill those spots in a platonic way with gentle advice, wisdom (she's 5 years younger than me and a little naive), and affirmation of her assets at the appropriate times (generally when she's having issues with men or social problems). Filling those spots is mutually beneficial. I get to keep her as a friend and she starts to feel better about things that once made her insecure. This raises my value to her which makes her much less likely to get tired of me. Rinse and repeat.

I know friends do this for each other, and we are friends, but when you are trying to seduce someone socially, you have to be hyper aware of your timing and approach. I find regular friends tend to be more reactionary with each other because they generally do not have an agenda. With seduction, regardless of the nature, you really have to be proactive. We often do this with men for sensual/sexual purposes, but it can be done between two heterosexuals of the same gender.

A little, but it was interesting. It's very important to know what you're working with. I think issue is that lot of those are natural gifts (especially the physical and intellectual ones). Certain techniques can be implemented by all women (learning to be personable and comfortable with everyone), but some of them require things that you have to be born with. My personal opinion is that women need to be honest about what they have, what they lack, and find a way to work it out. Trying to imitate another woman rarely works out for you. It has to come from within.

What I find interesting is that the word "seduction" is usually applied to men, but it can be applied to women in a platonic sense. Seduction can be purely social. I'm actually working on a woman right now. It's not for nefarious reasons, though. I just find that she's an immense comfort for me and I love how we play off each our Aries personality. People say we bicker like an old married couple, which I find amusing. I actually feel good when she's around, and it's rare for me to truly feel good. Usually my "good" just means I'm not feeling bad, so this is a pleasant change for me. So, I'm basically seducing her so that she won't go anywhere. :look:

I don't seek to make her dependant on me or anything. I want her to be a strong, happy, and independent. But I want to keep her around because she provides are rare experience. With a woman, it's more about emotions than anything. In this case, I figured where she's unfilled and insecure and started to fill those spots in a platonic way with gentle advice, wisdom (she's 5 years younger than me and a little naive), and affirmation of her assets at the appropriate times (generally when she's having issues with men or social problems). Filling those spots is mutually beneficial. I get to keep her as a friend and she starts to feel better about things that once made her insecure. This raises my value to her which makes her much less likely to get tired of me. Rinse and repeat.

I know friends do this for each other, and we are friends, but when you are trying to seduce someone socially, you have to be hyper aware of your timing and approach. I find regular friends tend to be more reactionary with each other because they generally do not have an agenda. With seduction, regardless of the nature, you really have to be proactive. We often do this with men for sensual/sexual purposes, but it can be done between two heterosexuals of the same gender.

Very interesting post...Especially since I think I may subconciously do this and without realizing it. If I had to explain what I do, I dont think I would picked the term "seduction", but after reading your perspective, the word is appropriate.

Very interesting post...Especially since I think I may subconciously do this and without realizing it. If I had to explain what I do, I dont think I would picked the term "seduction", but after reading your perspective, the word is appropriate.

You probably do. Seduction is often a means of social, emotional, and professional survival. I try to urge women to expand their seduction skills to more than just men.

I totally get this. . .totally.

You probably do. Seduction is often a means of social, emotional, and professional survival. I try to urge women to expand their seduction skills to more than just men.

I agree. You see how Lucie be posting all those long hur pics, lips all red and pouty in her avie? She's trying to survive on LHCF.
We don't want hur *rolling my eyes*

I'm reading a book at the moment and it's teaching me more about social seduction. Before I assumed that it was naturally for love interests.

I read the sample of a kindle book about charisma too. The sample seemed really good i intend to read that soon also. It's called the charisma myth.

Back