Do you want to seduce?

What I find interesting is that the word "seduction" is usually applied to men, but it can be applied to women in a platonic sense. Seduction can be purely social. I'm actually working on a woman right now. It's not for nefarious reasons, though. I just find that she's an immense comfort for me and I love how we play off each our Aries personality. People say we bicker like an old married couple, which I find amusing. I actually feel good when she's around, and it's rare for me to truly feel good. Usually my "good" just means I'm not feeling bad, so this is a pleasant change for me. So, I'm basically seducing her so that she won't go anywhere. :look:

I don't seek to make her dependant on me or anything. I want her to be a strong, happy, and independent. But I want to keep her around because she provides are rare experience. With a woman, it's more about emotions than anything. In this case, I figured where she's unfilled and insecure and started to fill those spots in a platonic way with gentle advice, wisdom (she's 5 years younger than me and a little naive), and affirmation of her assets at the appropriate times (generally when she's having issues with men or social problems). Filling those spots is mutually beneficial. I get to keep her as a friend and she starts to feel better about things that once made her insecure. This raises my value to her which makes her much less likely to get tired of me. Rinse and repeat.

I know friends do this for each other, and we are friends, but when you are trying to seduce someone socially, you have to be hyper aware of your timing and approach. I find regular friends tend to be more reactionary with each other because they generally do not have an agenda. With seduction, regardless of the nature, you really have to be proactive. We often do this with men for sensual/sexual purposes, but it can be done between two heterosexuals of the same gender.

Update:

Apparently, my seduction as stated above it going well. She was at house a few nights ago and said she gets a little sad when she doesn’t have one of our long conversations.

I love when things work out the way I want.

Update: Apparently, my seduction as stated above it going well. She was at house a few nights ago and said she gets a little sad when she doesn’t have one of our long conversations. I love when things work out the way I want.

How do you bounce back if the person you want to seduce is mad with you and won't talk to you because you may have gotten drunk and said a bunch of things you shouldn't have said?

Hard to try to explain it all here.

How do you bounce back if the person you want to seduce is mad with you and won't talk to you because you may have gotten drunk and said a bunch of things you shouldn't have said?

Hard to try to explain it all here.

Depends on how bad it got. Sometimes there is no bouncing back. Other times the person just needs space, but that's up for them to decide. Losing control is an exchange of power. They might have the upper hand now.

Depends on how bad it got. Sometimes there is no bouncing back. Other times the person just needs space, but that's up for them to decide. Losing control is an exchange of power. They might have the upper hand now.

That's what I was afraid of... :ohwell: I will just see what happens. And they definitely have the upper hand because I'm the one sitting back worrying about everything...and wondering what is going on... if I do see where I can regain some control, I may need to turn to you for guidance, lol.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=208328

Last edited:
Hell yes. Those feminine wiles never developed with me or im just cailing to activate them so I would be over the moon to seduce someone. Lingerie, role play, acting coy etc ALL OF IT.

That's what I was afraid of... :ohwell: I will just see what happens. And they definitely have the upper hand because I'm the one sitting back worrying about everything...and wondering what is going on... if I do see where I can regain some control, I may need to turn to you for guidance, lol.

The ball is back in my court. Now how do I keep it there??! @Enyo

The ball is back in my court. Now how do I keep it there??! @Enyo

@Arian Learn from your mistakes and be more cautious. Obviously, leave liquor out of it because, as I said before, losing control causes the power to shift. If you want to keep the upper-hand do not make yourself more vulnerable.

Back