Do you think this is Jada's hair? (Gigantic Pics)

Ayeshia

Do you think this is Jada\'s hair? (Gigantic Pics)

Okay call me Naive but am I the only one who thinks that this is her hair
laugh.gif
? Im always the odd ball
ohwell.gif
Sorry the pics are so huge

JadaPinkettEssence4.jpg

JadaPinkettEssence1.jpg

Re: Do you think this is Jada\'s hair? (Gigantic Pics)

i can't see the pics
nono.gif
. i wanna see ! ! ! do you have a link to them ? ? ?

I think it is her hair too. I've always thought it was her hair.

it still won't let me see. i guess it's just my computer being a big ol' meanie. UGGGGHHHHH
computer.gif

I tried the links and they say FORBIDDEN. All I see are red x's, what is that supposed to mean? I am tired of these red x's.
confused.gif
frown.gif

Right click on the red x's, click on properties and then copy the address. Paste the adress inro the adress screen, you will be able to view the pics.

I do believe that is her hair now!

Oh yeah, who cares if it's her's??? It's so pretty
smile.gif
I would go buy some fake hair and glue it all over my scalp in a second if it could look like that.
smile.gif

I too think that is her hair. Either way, how pretty!

[ QUOTE ]
honey_jammz82 said:
Right click on the red x's, click on properties and then copy the address. Paste the adress inro the adress screen, you will be able to view the pics.

I do believe that is her hair now!

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried it but it still doesn't work. I don't get it.
frown.gif

I believe it's her hair. In Essence the fashion editor for her shoot said in the magazine (I'll have to check the month) that it was her hair when a reader wrote in about why Jada had a weave

If the ladies on this board can decide to grow their hair longer why can't she! Her hair is beautiful!

I agree DSD... and i believe that it is HER hair
smile.gif
looks like bantu knots achieved that look
grin.gif

BTW, it is gorgeous 2. My younger sister's hair grows like weeds as well and she is relaxed and her hair is UBER thick.

[ QUOTE ]
CocoaButterflyy said:
In Essence the fashion editor for her shoot said in the magazine (I'll have to check the month)

[/ QUOTE ]

June 2003.
smile.gif
I haven't bought an issue of Essence since the early 1990's. But her hair looked so good I had to buy this one.
laugh.gif

I definitely believe it's Jada's hair. If you go back through the years, you can see pictures where you she had shorter hair and how it gradually got longer! I do think she had to have paid extra special care for her hair to get the length in the time she did...i.e. not needing trims!

She also has some beautiful pics that look like a braidout on her bands website. Jada is now my hair inspiration!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
If the ladies on this board can decide to grow their hair longer why can't she! Her hair is beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

I think it's her hair. In the first picture her hair is only a few inches longer than mine. I did that style today and my hair is comfortably shoulderlength. I think I have a good 6-7 inches before I'm near the waist and it took me two years to get to the length I'm at now.

She also had two babies, and babies have a way of helping the hairgrowth during pregnancy. She's been growing her hair out for a couple of years now.

I hope that when my hair is that long that people don't think it's fake or refuse to believe its all me.

I can't see it either but I've seen recent pics and it looks like her hair, if it is I just want to know what's her secret!
spinning.gif

It's giving me the message "You don't have permission to access /members/pinket~1/JadaPinkettEssence4.jpg on this server" anyone else getting this?

I definitely think that's her hair. A while ago, a poster (I think LondonDiva) posted pics with the chronological dates. They showed her hair growth very clearly.
smile.gif

More importantly, her and her hair look beautiful!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
AllAboutTheHair said:
It's giving me the message "You don't have permission to access /members/pinket~1/JadaPinkettEssence4.jpg on this server" anyone else getting this?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to right click on the x's then go to properties, copy that link, and paste it to your browser, the picture should show up. If you use the back button after viewing her picture this way each one you copy and paste should show up on the thread.

If you leave the thread though, you'll have to access the images again as described above.

Back