Do you think this is Jada's hair? (Gigantic Pics)

Re: Do you think this is Jada\'s hair? (Gigantic Pics)

I was all prepared to say no, b/c I was just looking a pic of her in the March W. But after seeing the first pic (full body) it does look real and it's gorgeous. This my new hair goal!!!

Ske: how did you get this wave/curl? It's wonderful. If I did the bantu's they would never come out like this! Please share!! She even has the curl at the root. I thought it might have been an iron.

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I was all prepared to say no, b/c I was just looking a pic of her in the March W. But after seeing the first pic (full body) it does look real and it's gorgeous. This my new hair goal!!!

Ske: how did you get this wave/curl? It's wonderful. If I did the bantu's they would never come out like this! Please share!! She even has the curl at the root. I thought it might have been an iron.

[/ QUOTE ]

To tell you the truth...I don't know. I did some stanky sections, when I twisted my hair the thickness was about 1/4-1/2 an inch, they were pretty fat.

The bang area I did a smaller section and twisted it right at the top of my hairline (I know, I know, it's stressing to the hairline) and the knot was pretty high up. So it came out pretty good.

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:

[/ QUOTE ]

To tell you the truth...I don't know. I did some stanky sections, when I twisted my hair the thickness was about 1/4-1/2 an inch, they were pretty fat.

The bang area I did a smaller section and twisted it right at the top of my hairline (I know, I know, it's stressing to the hairline) and the knot was pretty high up. So it came out pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is how they say she arrived at the studio when she took her pics. They were about to do a style but when they took the braids out they loved it curly and decided not to do any further styling
smile.gif

Okay, I'm mentally challenged today.
frown.gif
You twisted the hair around your finger? Or you made twists, like as in a twist-out? What did you secure them with?

I'm sorry if I'm hijaking this post.
blush.gif

well that is very wonderful to FINALLY see a black woman with loooong full, thick hair that is in hollywood. And its ALL HERS!! bout time. Cause i was seriously doubting it was hers case you, well, IMO, see a black woman with long hair like that and its all her own natural born hair that she took the time to do right and grow out.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
this is how they say she arrived at the studio when she took her pics. They were about to do a style but when they took the braids out they loved it curly and decided not to do any further styling
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what the story said? What sort of braid makes a wave that's the loose? She must be relaxed. On the website for her music group it's a tighter crimp, like a braid-out. Plus it looks fuller and kinkier, you know more dense than this pic. I want this loose wavy look!

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
Okay, I'm mentally challenged today.
frown.gif
You twisted the hair around your finger? Or you made twists, like as in a twist-out? What did you secure them with?

I'm sorry if I'm hijaking this post.
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, the twist I did was more like when you absentmindedly take a section of hair and twist it. I can't describe it very well, but if you saw the matrix and you saw Naobi's china bumps, that's what I did.

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what the story said? What sort of braid makes a wave that's the loose? She must be relaxed. On the website for her music group it's a tighter crimp, like a braid-out. Plus it looks fuller and kinkier, you know more dense than this pic. I want this loose wavy look!

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair came out like this a couple of times and no Im not relaxed. Her hair was in very loose/large braids but were twisted into bumps/knots
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
I think it's her hair.

She also had two babies, and babies have a way of helping the hairgrowth during pregnancy. She's been growing her hair out for a couple of years now.

I hope that when my hair is that long that people don't think it's fake or refuse to believe its all me.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif
I'm 5 months pregnant now and my hair is growing really fast. So I believe it's hers.

To me it looks like her hair. She is very beautiful anyway with or without hair !!!

OT: What is the website for her and her band? What is the name of it?

I've seen a few pics of Jada on her bands website and it swear she has a braidout b/c it looks like my hair when I did a braidout a few months ago.

That is truly ALL her hair. And that's the natural texture of her hair. She went all natural when she cut it all off back in the 90's. I believe she found someone to teach her how to take care of her hair. Go here for tons of Jada pix. http://thejadapages.8m.com/jadapictures.html
Her 2 children have her natural curly hair.

Her and her hair are awesome!

Re: Do you think this is Jada\'s hair? (Gigantic Pi

Oh yeah, Jada's hair is VERY real...I don't see why it would not be.
smile.gif
When Londondiva did the pics from the end of the 90's to last year, it was very believable. I know we all remember the movie "Bamboozled"...she wore hair hair in buns and plaits in the back through the whole movie. Remember "Inkwell", which was before she went the short hair/bald route? That was all her hair in that movie. Look at Adrienne, look at Skee, look at Goldspoon...all these ladies have gone from short hair to long hair in a very short period of time...I think Jada can too, feel me?
wink.gif
There are lots of ladies on this board who are doing the da*n thang...maybe Jada IS part of LHCF? We never know.
drunk.gif
Peace, love, and happy hair growing ladies!
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
micarae said:
...maybe Jada IS part of LHCF? We never know.
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, well if she is, she better send me a PM..lol
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AllAboutTheHair said:
thanks Skeegee, got'em in the special Jada stash now!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. I'm glad to aid in the stashing of Jada pictures
smile.gif
!

[ QUOTE ]
micarae said:
Oh yeah, Jada's hair is VERY real...I don't see why it would not be.
smile.gif
When Londondiva did the pics from the end of the 90's to last year, it was very believable. I know we all remember the movie "Bamboozled"...she wore hair hair in buns and plaits in the back through the whole movie. Remember "Inkwell", which was before she went the short hair/bald route? That was all her hair in that movie. Look at Adrienne, look at Skee, look at Goldspoon...all these ladies have gone from short hair to long hair in a very short period of time...I think Jada can too, feel me?
wink.gif
There are lots of ladies on this board who are doing the da*n thang...maybe Jada IS part of LHCF? We never know.
drunk.gif
Peace, love, and happy hair growing ladies!
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girl, and don't even talk, your hair is just about down your back too!
laugh.gif
I saw them pictures of yours girl!

That is definitely NOT Jada's hair. If you look at the middle part of her hair at the front you will notice how much closer to the scalp that that part of the hair lays in comparison with how thick the rest of the hair appears. That section would be much thicker and fuller looking than it is. Especially near the part. That is a dead give away to a weave. But let's face it girls, she is beautiful anyway. Whether she has short or long hair.

So, let me get this straight. Jada only rocked her short style once? I thought she kept her hair cut short. I guess not.

Not that it matters. I actually prefer her shorter styles on her anyway
smile.gif

ayanapooh posting pictures for those like me who still couldn't see them!
dork.gif
These are the pics you all are referring to, right? BTW, I don't think it's her hair either - a little too much Sea Biscuit, but it still looks nice!

jada13.jpg

jada21.jpg
jada17.jpg
jada19.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:

Nope, the twist I did was more like when you absentmindedly take a section of hair and twist it. I can't describe it very well, but if you saw the matrix and you saw Naobi's china bumps, that's what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, cool. I can relate to that. Good example. Do you use any other products when they do these to help hold the wave?

my computer won't allow me to see the pics but i know what jada's hair looks like and i believe it is all hers

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
That is definitely NOT Jada's hair. If you look at the middle part of her hair at the front you will notice how much closer to the scalp that that part of the hair lays in comparison with how thick the rest of the hair appears. That section would be much thicker and fuller looking than it is. Especially near the part. That is a dead give away to a weave. But let's face it girls, she is beautiful anyway. Whether she has short or long hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked at the Jada-pages link and now I think it's fake too
shocked.gif
. There's no growing stages. Where are the in-betweens? And I don't see alot of up-do's either which could have hidden all this length. Maybe she has fusion or something so it looks natural.

I thought for sure in Bamboozled she had a weave, nothing about that looked real. I'll still like the hair and I'll try the knots.

Back