Do you think this is Jada's hair? (Gigantic Pics)

Re: Do you think this is Jada\'s hair? (Gigantic Pics)

I read in a Hair Magazine about 2-3 months ago and they said it was all natural and hers. I think a lot of actress add hair to their own to make it thicker. Some do it for more length as well.
I'm going for it's hers. Hey, I'm a big Jada fan!

That is definitely all Jada's hair. Her hair is probably waist length by now. I know it was almost waist length when the Matrix's came out. she's been growing it out since she had her son, what is he like 5 or 6 now. I remember when she wore it in a curly bush. She also did braids and a lot of twist styles, buns, and ponytales. She did the weave and went without.

Her hair was past shoulder length when she was pregnant with her daughter. She was on the cover of shape magazine. That picture must be at least a year old right if not more because her hair is now longer than that.

Again, I think it's her hair, too. Someone mentioned about her hair being close to her scalp on top and then spreading out to be thicker. I don't necessarily think this is an indication of fake hair. When I do my own hair, the top portion tends to lay closer to my scalp and then comes out thicker-looking once past my ears. I have a perfect example of this and certainly hope people didn't think my hair was/is fake b/c of it.

Re: Do you think this is Jada\'s hair? (Gigantic Pi

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
Thanks girl, and don't even talk, your hair is just about down your back too!
laugh.gif
I saw them pictures of yours girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

wink.gif

I've always known Jada to be the "Queen of Weaves". She's always been ahead of the weave game. Though, I remember her Nutty Professor mishap so clearly... that was the worst weave she had ever gotton... or maybe the worst wig.

Now, with a millionaire husband, she can practically afford the best weaves in town. Is that length hers? I don't think so. She just finished Matrix II maybe 2 years ago? Even if her hair was just shoulder length, she couldn't possibly fit it all in her small bantu knots she wore in that movie. She looks beautiful though!

[ QUOTE ]
Sweetyb said:
I've always known Jada to be the "Queen of Weaves". She's always been ahead of the weave game. Though, I remember her Nutty Professor mishap so clearly... that was the worst weave she had ever gotton... or maybe the worst wig.

Now, with a millionaire husband, she can practically afford the best weaves in town. Is that length hers? I don't think so. She just finished Matrix II maybe 2 years ago? Even if her hair was just shoulder length, she couldn't possibly fit it all in her small bantu knots she wore in that movie. She looks beautiful though!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually as far as the Matrix sequels go, big portion was filmed during 2001 so it could be closer to 3 years at this point (lowly extra here - CHILD OF ZION!!!!)

Cool, only off by a year (close
smile.gif
). I just can't believe that's her hair. I don't mean to scrutinize the woman, but...

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00099/Matrix_Reloaded_prem_99988a.jpg (the hairline??)

http://www.onlineathens.com/images/021603/videogames.jpg (is that her head, or the hair?)

http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/pages/eiga/NA/Previews/Plans-28980.jpg (that wasn't hers)

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/6764/jada11.jpg (back in the day)

Just like I can't believe many other Entertainer's own their own hair, not just Jada.
Demi Moore I can believe. Brittany, Beyonce, Gabriell Union... Mmmm No.

For a few seconds I thought she was kissing Michael Jackson in the first pic.
laugh.gif

I looked at the pictures of her in the Lifetime Mag. and if it's a weave well, it's very, very good. I've seen some great weaves but her hair & hair line look real.
Sorry I don't have a scanner to show you the photos.

in this months black hairstyles & trends bombshell edition
Be Stylish edition , the interview with her stylist says that it is all her hair.
ohwell.gif

Although I think she looks great with the hair, I don't believe it's real. Wasn't her hair very short in the last Matrix movie she shot? Even if that movie was shot a 1/1.5 year(s) ago, I don't think her hair would be that long. But who knows?

[ QUOTE ]
JetBlack said:
Although I think she looks great with the hair, I don't believe it's real. Wasn't her hair very short in the last Matrix movie she shot? Even if that movie was shot a 1/1.5 year(s) ago, I don't think her hair would be that long. But who knows?

[/ QUOTE ]

that movie was shot in 2001
smile.gif

i dont know, i have trouble believing its her hair too, it looks great regardless, but now a days with fusion weaves (trackless weave fused into the hair strands) and what not you'll never know whos faking it

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
i dont know, i have trouble believing its her hair too, it looks great regardless, but now a days with fusion weaves trackless weave fused into the hair strands) and what not you'll never know whos faking it

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!!
smile.gif
Everyone knows that these celebrities have access to all the best weave techniques, so I'm definitely not gonna sit here and say I think that hair is hers.
nono.gif
I mean, sure, it COULD be, and if it is, GREAT, but like I've said before, "only her and her stylist know for sure!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And that's the bottom line!!
grin.gif

DO U GUYS HAVE A LINK OR PIC OF THE SCUNCHES? I WANT TO BUY SOME BUT I NEED TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. AND CAN I DO BANTU KNOTS IN A WEAVE? WAT ABOUT A BRAID OUT?

You have to remember that she is short. NOw that I have found this forum I could grow my hair to waist length in 2 years easily. I am only an inch taller than Jada. 12 inches would put me at waist length.

That's very true, sillygurl. It's hard to compare your hair to someone else's b/c a lot of things come into play...such as overall height, neck length, and torso length. I've seen women with hair "longer" than mine, but not necessarily at the same point as mine. Confusing until you really think about it.

Back