Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Used it as a Leave In under wetline gel for my faux bun. Sooo in love with the easy detangling. Plus no residue or white stuff when used with the gel.

Congrats! This is great. I look forward to seeing my progress at the end of the month.
Quick question: Do you clean your scalp each time you apply Xcel 21? Or do you just apply regardless? TIA!

View media item 129343
View media item 129345
1st pic: July 9th
2nd pic: August 30th

I feel like this is pretty good growth for less than 2 mths.

In addition to xcel 21 I did hairfinity, biotin and hair inversion since mid July.

I want to know this too. I have been applying it daily and I have't washed my hair for two weeks. I hope that doesn't stop it from working. I usually wash my hair once a week and I plan to keep doing that while using this product.

Congrats! This is great. I look forward to seeing my progress at the end of the month.
Quick question: Do you clean your scalp each time you apply Xcel 21? Or do you just apply regardless? TIA!

This is exactly 13 months of growth. The picture on the left was taken July 20, 2016 and the right was taken August 20, 2017...I started using xcel 21 in august/September of 2016.
View attachment 410101

@charmtreese,
Those photos look magazine worthy. Aren't you gorgeous: symmetrical face and flawless skin! That looks like about 7 inches gained. I would say a minimum of 5 inches over the 13 month period. Have you measured your hair? Is your hair in mini-twists? When you pull your hair down in an informal length check, does it land between armpit and bra-strap length? Is it closer to bra-strap than armpit length? Great progress and lovely photos. Your hair looks good. Congratulations!

Bravo!

I go through 1 bottle a month and I also spray 2x per day. I did not use my spray in the months of July and August due to focusing on school and travel.

I will be starting again in September and using my wigs, too!

I must be using too much but not sure how since I divide my hair into 10 sections and spray my scalp twice daily. The bottle lasts me 10-12 days.
How many pumps are you using when you spray? You might be unintentionally be really heavy handed.

@charmtreese,
Those photos look magazine worthy. Aren't you gorgeous: symmetrical face and flawless skin! That looks like about 7 inches gained. I would say a minimum of 5 inches over the 13 month period. Have you measured your hair? Is your hair in mini-twists? When you pull your hair down in an informal length check, does it land between armpit and bra-strap length? Is it closer to bra-strap than armpit length? Great progress and lovely photos. Your hair looks good. Congratulations!

Bravo!

Thank you!

No, I haven't measured it in awhile. When I pull it, the longest pieces are a little past bsl. In both pics, my hair is in a 1-2 day old twist out.

Thank you!

No, I haven't measured it in awhile. When I pull it, the longest pieces are a little past bsl. In both pics, my hair is in a 1-2 day old twist out.

I think you will be close to, if not touching waist length, by the end of December 2017. Untwisted, heat straightened hair elongates to show the true length of the hair. It may not be the bulk of the hair, but I'm a strand counter. If a few strands are at a certain length, I claim that length! Lastly, I think the bulk of your hair will definitely be at waist length by August 2018. So, let me be one of the first to congratulate you on making full waist length by August 2018! It's for sure coming.

Back