Do you really believe your SO and Family members?

angie10

This morning I was combing my hair out to get ready for a wash. My hair was looking really bad, because I've had this horrible cold that kept me so weak. I didn't moisturize my hair at all yesterday or tied it up. I also was slacking on moisturizing for the past few days. Anyway my DH walked in and said my hair looks wonderful:confused: I was thinking he's either going blind or can't be serious. Then he touched my hair, paused for a minute and said it feels like a desert.:lachen: I can't believe he thought my hair looked wonderful, and all this time I always use to ask him if my hair looks okay before going out. And he said yes all those time. So do you really believe your SO or a family member when you ask them to let you know if your hair looks okay?

Yes, mine will DEFINITELY let me know what the 411 is!! He's very blunt because he has seen me my hair at its best and worst. I can count on him to tell the truth when my hair is banging or looking a hot mess! Now my family members are another story!

Last edited:
Yes, I believe my dh. Like WhipEffectz1, my hubby has seen my hair lookin a HAM (matted together with hairglue, no moisture, split ends from hell, etc) and he's seen my hair look great (since I joined LHCF) :) He ALWAYS tells me the truth when it comes to hair, he takes it pretty seriously!

my SO definitely tells me if he doesn't like my hairstyle (which isn't often) or if there is something wrong with my hair... like when i wear 2 puffs i ask him if they are even, he will take the time to check out each one and he'll tell me if one is higher than the other. now if i ask him if my hair looks a little frizzy or something like that, he'll just roll his eyes at me and say, "who really cares?" :lol:

Not even a inch, after an episode, out in public, a guy asked me, had i just had sex, i was like:eek::eek::eek:, why, he was like cause ya hair look like someone put it on ya ma ::confused::confused::
when i returned home, i asked, why'd you all let me leave out looking a HAM:perplexed

SophiaRose said:
Not even a inch, after an episode, out in public, a guy asked me, had i just had sex, i was like:eek::eek::eek:, why, he was like cause ya hair look like someone put it on ya ma ::confused::confused::
when i returned home, i asked, why'd you all let me leave out looking a HAM:perplexed

Gosh, that's a special blend of rudeness, creepiness, and lewdness I've never experienced before. I hope you got as far away from him as possible. Are these guys raised by wolves or something?

WhipEffectz1 said:
Yes, mine will DEFINITELY let me know what the 411 is!! He's very blunt because he has seen me my hair at its best and worst. I can count on him to tell the truth when my hair is banging or looking a hot mess! Now my family members are another story!

Mine is the exact same way. Even when I think I am looking really cute, he is like....Hmmmmm, how about you try something a little different. He is serious about some hair!

Letitia said:
Mine is the exact same way. Even when I think I am looking really cute, he is like....Hmmmmm, how about you try something a little different. He is serious about some hair!

OT... Letitia, you're quite a beauty! Your sig pic is sweet. =)

ladylibra said:
my SO definitely tells me if he doesn't like my hairstyle (which isn't often) or if there is something wrong with my hair... like when i wear 2 puffs i ask him if they are even, he will take the time to check out each one and he'll tell me if one is higher than the other. now if i ask him if my hair looks a little frizzy or something like that, he'll just roll his eyes at me and say, "who really cares?" :lol:

:lachen: That's too funny.

SophiaRose said:

:eek: That was rude of him, he should have minded his business. It's kind of funny though:lachen: , sorry for laughing.:blush:

Letitia said:

Beautiful pic Letitia, you're looking very beautiful.

It's good most of you ladies have a man you can really trust about your hair. I'm not sure I can trust mine completely lol.

Not at all!:lol:

DH's favorite "hairstyle" for me is huge messy tangled curls.:look: If I went to bed with my hair loose, tossed and turned all night and then woke up with my hair a complete mess he'd be thrilled.:perplexed

He calls it. "Sexy hair!" and can't keep his hands out of it.

I call it a "homeless lady hair" and know it will take me about 40 minutes and a lot of conditioner to detangle.

camellia said:
Not at all!:lol:

DH's favorite "hairstyle" for me is huge messy tangled curls.:look: If I went to bed with my hair loose, tossed and turned all night and then woke up with my hair a complete mess he'd be thrilled.:perplexed

He calls it. "Sexy hair!" and can't keep his hands out of it.

I call it a "homeless lady hair" and know it will take me about 40 minutes and a lot of conditioner to detangle.

:lol: That's too cute. I can't even imagine your hair ever looking bad. But messy hair could be sexy, not too messy though.

angie10 said:
:lol: That's too cute. I can't even imagine your hair ever looking bad. But messy hair could be sexy, not too messy though.

Oh trust me, girl, my hair has looked absolutely frightful at times!:eek:

But DH is into that whole Medusa look.:look:

Back