Do you know what this is?

nisha2004

Hey ladies. I went to a domi salon the other day and i brought my silicon mix poo, dc, and lacio lacio w/ me. She said they were all good products but that she knows of a much better leave in..although she couldn't remember the name of it...she said its name has something to do w/ a sheep
eusa_think.gif
supposedly its good w/ thickening the hair. She said she would bring it for me next time if i remind her. Just wondering if any of you knew what she was speaking of?

Hey you might be right...thanx for looking that up. I guess i'll just have to wait till i go back to the salon and verify. I'll let you guys know! :grin:

ohh thanx plain jane. They sell domi products in your bss? hmm. Anyways please keep us posted when you've tried it....cause i might not be able to get back to the salon till...sunday or next week.

Is it real Sheep in it though :perplexedor just a name for it b/c of thickness it give you like a SHEEP???:look:

ohh thanx plain jane. They sell domi products in your bss? hmm. Anyways please keep us posted when you've tried it....cause i might not be able to get back to the salon till...sunday or next week.

I will! I'll probably use it this weekend! Remind me if I forget, lol!

I used this and it was so good! The comb glided right through my hair. I think that I am going to save it for when my new growth becomes uncontrollable. I am only 2-3 weeks post, so I'll try it again in 2 to 3 weeks. I'll keep you updated!

Back