DO YOU FEEL COOKING FOR YOUR MAN WOULD PREVENT HIM FROM CHEATING

mcgheeola

So i have a relative on facebook that has a radio show and she talks about how to keep your man from cheating and is it possible.So some guy was like if you cook more that would stop him from cheating.I say there going to cheat no matter what that's just something that they want to do.

Was that funny im just sayin there going to do what they want i was laughing when he said that.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm shocked that word made it through the radar :lol:

That sounds like a crock pot of crap....I I knew women who were like this and STILL got cheated on. It aint was she does or doesnt do, it's who he is.

Last edited:
Only if he is cheating because he kept going over the neighbor's house to eat cause your a** won't cook and the neighbor saw an opportunity and offered herself as the dessert and threatened to stop cooking if he didn't bone her so just for belly sake, he hit it, it was good and now he's getting home cooked meals and sex....yeah cooking would probably prevent him cheating.

cook with your hips ladies! Heat tings up! Make sure you taste before you serve. Very important:yep:

:lol::lol:

Back