Do you fall asleep after...

MrsMe

...coloring? :sekret:
I literally fall asleep within a minute and don't wake up once during the night. I usually wake up or toss and turn at least once but coloring is the best sleeping pill to me. :grin:

No, I never did. I'd have maybe 10 minutes downtime but then it was like nothing happened.

I'm only able to stay awake when it's a quickie or if it happens during the day.

Well, when I said it was as if nothing happened, that was in regards to energy. I was always weird with sex. It didn't agree with me. :perplexed The body fluids caused me to itch as did the spermicide so I was always uncomfortable afterwards. I had to wash the parts in order to feel good enough to do anything else. If we did it in the bed, I'd also have to change the sheets because of the wet spot wish disgusted me. Also sex generally makes my stomach hurt, especially when I orgasm, so I that made it hard to sleep.

Not right away but it always shocks me how quickly my SO can fall asleep. I mean like seconds. I take as a compliment.

if he really colours the hell outta my colouring book den i fall asleep straight away.

If not, then i just go and fix myself sumthing to eat and watch tv or sumthing.

Back