Do you ever just sit back and admire the beauty of your DH/SO?

alexstin

I loooove to just sit back and look at DH. I think he's quite handsome.:yep: Do you ever find yourself just admiring the beauty in your guy?

My guy has an ego the size of the continent of Eurasia. :grin:

I sneak peaks here and there at his muskels and tell him I think he's handsome but I don't let him on to it nearly as much as I actually do it.

His ego is big enough already. And if he catches me looking he winks at me - I hate that. :lachen:

I sneak peaks here and there at his muskels and tell him I think he's handsome but I don't let him on to it nearly as much as I actually do it.

His ego is big enough already. And if he catches me looking he winks at me - I hate that. :lachen:

Hee hee!:grin:

If Dh catches me looking he'll usually say, "what are you looking at?":look:

I tell him, "I can look at you." and all the while I'm thinking:lick:

Aaw, this is cute!

Uh, explain please.:look:
:lachen::lachen:
LOL.
It's actually sad kinda.
DH is friggin hot but for some reason he likes to dress himself in big flannel shirts and trucker hats so he looks ridiculous.I asked him so many times why he purposely would uglify himself and he just thinks it's *unmasculine* to try to be purposely sexy:look:.
So when were at home and he gets rid of all the flannel and his stupid hat I can't keep my fingers of him:yep:

LOL.
It's actually sad kinda.
DH is friggin hot but for some reason he likes to dress himself in big flannel shirts and trucker hats so he looks ridiculous.I asked him so many times why he purposely would uglify himself and he just thinks it's *unmasculine* to try to be purposely sexy:look:.
So when were at home and he gets rid of all the flannel and his stupid hat I can't keep my fingers of him:yep:

:lol::lol:

LOL.
It's actually sad kinda.

Funny!!:grin:

LOL.
It's actually sad kinda.

He's disguising his sexy:lachen:

Yeah I love to look at my honey...he's soo handsome. Can't wait to see him later:lick::grin:

Yep. I do, especially his profile. I love his derriere and his long lean legs. I do let him know, as often as it pops up in my head, 'cause his is not as thin and buff as he used to be, and he did have a gorgeous body!!! But he still gets looks from women, especially white girls. I watch white girls turning their heads more frequently than us sisters. They can look but not touch.. :lol: He is so friggin handsome...love him!!!!!

yeah, I do. Esp. when he is sleeping, I love looking at his body and wind up molesting him or copping a feel:grin:

I used to love catching him on the road in uniform, he could make that thang look goooooooood:lick:

I used to look at my former SO and tell him all of the time that he was sexy. I would say things like "dang I'm a good fisherman because you are one great catch!" or ask him Are you sure you belong to me because you are too fine for me." It's corny but he would smille every time I said it.

I'm single right now, but all my ex's were handsome, and I'd stare at them when they weren't looking. I got caught a few times, and they'd just smile. They knew :grin:

Hee hee!:grin:

If Dh catches me looking he'll usually say, "what are you looking at?":look:

I tell him, "I can look at you." and all the while I'm thinking:lick:

:lachen:LMAO-this is me all the way. He gets so uncomfortable when I stare so I try to disguise it, but sometimes I just can't stop looking at him:spinning: And sometimes I just walk up and grab onto his arms-they're so strong and powerful looking-now he will smile at that but he'll stop if I happen to look up and catch him.:rolleyes:

My exhusband was and still is a fine piece of chocolate and when we would eat dinner alone or with other folks I would just sit and stare at him. He always ask me was something on his face. I would say no, but you are so damn fine. Any time he would walk past me I would stare him up and down. If I see him now I would still do the same thing even though I can't stand his fine chocolate a$$.

LOL.
It's actually sad kinda.

awww. Does he not like attention? He sounds like a really sweet guy.:yep:

Back