Votes: 26 60.5%
  • I dont believe in any love

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okay

The term "You're the one" and such. As seen in holylwood movies. Do you believe in the one? Or do you think thats just a "fantasy"?

Personally i dont believe in it. I think we are able to experience "great true love" with more than one person. It doesnt make sense to me that you only would be combatiple with ONE person in this whole world. :perplexed

I believe in the one.

But I also believe if it doesn't work out with that one someone else could be the one too.

So idk, sort of? :lol:

nope, not all

i totally agree with you that there are many compatible en for us in the whole entire world

i think it just depends on where you are (physically, mentally, and emotionally) at a particular time in your life

I think there are five potential people each individual could have an amazing love story with.

Why five? I don't know... but there's more than one. Those people will come at various stages in your life/ personal development.

i've never been into this the one/true love/soul-mates business.

i think there are plenty of people out there i could be happy with.

This question makes me a bit sad. I do believe in "the one" but I also think that it may not always work out with "that one". I do believe that you can have a connection/love with someone that's so profound that you couldn't experience it with anyone else. It's not a guarantee that things will work out though.

I believe in "the one" but not the only.

I belive that during different stages of our lives, we will meet "the one".

I've met several "the one" as I look back on the different stages in my life. I'm in a new stage and hoping I've found "the one" for this stage; I also believe I'm in the last stage of my life because I've achieved full self-acceptance.

I think we decide that someone is the one not that there is one other person out there "that completes me" and its up to chance, luck and circumstances to find that person.

There's no poll option for people who believe in "the one" but who haven't found their one yet. Or is that "other"?

I don't believe in such a thing, btw.

Yes, I do. There's the one who is your first boyfriend, the one who is summer fling, the one you meet in the club but you don't introduce to anyone, the one who seems like he has potential until you hear about his 10 children by 10 women, the one in college, the first real grown up one.......You get my drift.

Who came up with the concept of "the one" anyways?

I think it was a Jet Li movie.

419RD1JS1KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

No such thing as "the one" or "soulmate" I think there are lots of people u are compatible with and can be with "one " of the many forever. But, someone made just for "you" not buying it in my world.

If my dh is looking over my head as I type (as he often does). This doesn't mean I don't love u sweet pumpkin, lol.

sent from HTC EVO

I don't believe on the one and only. I believe God may have a certain person he may want you to be with to fulfill a divine purpose in your life and I also believe there are men you are not meant to marry. However, you can still be compatible with many other people.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I do believe that there is one person that is most compatible with you.

I do think there are many people that you can be compatible and have a happily ever after with as well.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back