Do you believe in "The One"?

Do you believe in "The One"?

• Absolutely! I know HE is out there!

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Yes - and I married him :yep:

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • I used to, but not anymore. (Please explain)

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Nope - you can be compatible with many different people.

Votes: 32 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I do not. The media and women magazines helped create this illusion of "The One". "The One" has nothing to do with God, though we allow ourselves to believe such.

Like other members mentioned, I believe in compatability and timing. I believe in that feeling of just clicking with someone and of that "click" just coming naturally. No games or guess-work. It's as if you knew that person for a long time and you never grow tired of being around him and him around you. I believe in the Law of Attraction and being in the right place at the right time.

But to say God designed an Eve for every Adam and an Adam for every Eve? Nope.

Last edited:
I don't believe there is a one for you until YOU become the one for you! So many believe a person completes them and makes them whole. Until you become whole with yourself and find yourself there will NEVER be a one for you.

There are many relationships that have failed because, the other partner nerver found themselves. When a person lacks the self love they will find themselves moving from person to person. I believe you truly have to be the one to find the "one" many believe in. It starts with being aligned with God. It is through him that one can only love themselves 100%. Once you are grounded in that, it won't take kissing so many frogs to find the prince.

Back