Do Yo Know Of Women Who Smother Their Men In Relationships.

do you know of smothering women who don't give their man space or a separate life

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

levette

What I mean is women who won't let their man out of their sight .. Afraid for them to talk to attractive women.. Have the man drive them everywhere so he won't be alone.. Always together outside of work ... I am surprised that they have Lasted this long but they are married with kids. it's almost like her happiness is too dependent on his.

does he give the impression that he is unhappy with this arrangement? i wouldnt be surprised if he liked it.

I went to one of my friends houses for a Christmas Eve party. I began to notice how often my friend delegated tasks to her husband.

Can you get the food
Can you share out the food
Can you collect the plates
Can you do the washing
Can you put the kids to bed
Can you feed the dog
Can you go and get some more alcohol
Can you wrap the kids presents (this was in the middle of the party and it took him more than 1hr)

I'm sure there were many more requests lol. The point is I noticed my friend was totally relaxing, getting her social butterfly on while he did 95% of all tasks lol. I like helpful men and my partners have been, but it was the volume that made me amused. But get this.... I looked over at his face and he seemed fine, content even :look:.

IMO my friends husband knew she was bossy from the dating phase and still took it to LTR, marriage then kids. Same with the couple you mention in the OP. He must have known about her possessiveness early on and still got down on one knee.

I don't know any couples with the mentioned dynamic in the OP personally.

Sounds like my parents. Funny thing about my mom being so clingy, she is a serial cheater. She is in a few dudes dm's on fb right now. Lol. My sis sent me screenshots. Smh. Like someone else said, the man must like it. My dad literally blocks her out, and while I want a batter life for him, if he is content living like that, then there is nothing that I can do for him to help him see the light. They both stay in that situation for some reason, I guess.

I knew a woman like this years ago. Insisted on her husband spending all of his free time with her. When people would call their house and ask to speak to him she wouldn't pass the phone to him but would tell the caller to tell her the message and she would pass it along. Even if he was sitting right next to her. It was beyond ridiculous.

They've been married for like 20 years now though and I hear that she eventually calmed down with all of that.

:yep: I sure do. She's insecure and very jealous. He can't even have his own friends (not associated with her) without her getting upset. She feels like he's choosing them over her when he wants to go hang out with them without her. She even damaged one of his friend's property when she thought he was impeding on their "me" time.

I went to one of my friends houses for a Christmas Eve party. I began to notice how often my friend delegated tasks to her husband.

Can you get the food
Can you do the washing
Can you feed the dog
Can you wrap the kids presents (this was in the middle of the party and it took him more than 1hr)

I'm sure there were many more requests lol. The point is I noticed my friend was totally relaxing, getting her social butterfly on while he did 95% of all tasks lol. I like helpful men and my partners have been, but it was the volume that made me amused. But get this.... I looked over at his face and he seemed fine, content even :look:.

IMO my friends husband knew she was bossy from the dating phase and still took it to LTR, marriage then kids. Same with the couple you mention in the OP. He must have known about her possessiveness early on and still got down on one knee.

I don't know any couples with the mentioned dynamic in the OP personally.

Have you ever seen this site? Real women don't do housework? Sounds straight out of that playbook.

Well I pick up cues that it is bothersome but it's their life.. I was just surprised to see a female be that possessive and the man stick around to witness it

Not as excessive but I have a friend whose wife goes who won't even let her man have a guy's night out. Once DH planned to go with fellow guys camping and this guy's wife came and brought the kids as well. I cannot tell if it is because she does not want to be left home alone with the kids or she does not trust him. He is one of
those really nice guys who I would be very shocked if he ever cheated on her. We work together and he works long hours and doesn't even allow for the appearance of impropriety. But you never know what the deal is in a marriage.

Can you get the food
Can you do the washing
Can you feed the dog

That's me but of course you know the type of men you can do that mess with.

like others said, tiws only smothering if the their has issues with it..and if they did..it would be quite obvious

if it works for 'em whatever

Back