DLEWIS! Consider yourself Officially CALLED OUT!

crlsweetie912

Dlewis, your fotki is the bomb! How in the heck did I miss this. Your hair and your rollersetting tips are ON POINT!!!!

:rosebud:
Yall have got to check it out! I have always loved your hair in your siggy, but seeing all the pics in your fotki...PRICELESS!

Congratulations on such a beautiful head of hair!:D

Yes...her rollerset is the bomb. I'm going to have to start practicing...Looking good girl!

crlsweetie912 said:
Dlewis, your fotki is the bomb! How in the heck did I miss this. Your hair and your rollersetting tips are ON POINT!!!!

:rosebud:
Yall have got to check it out! I have always loved your hair in your siggy, but seeing all the pics in your fotki...PRICELESS!

Congratulations on such a beautiful head of hair!:D

ITA .

:cry: :cry: Ya'll crazy, I have learned so much from this board, and most of the ladies are so nice and helpful. I glad someone can benefit from the rollersetting tips.

I don't come over into the Haircare Tips often, so I was shocked to see my name.:D

OK the depression's over, I'm happy again.

D,
Definitely need to get back to MS (I am from there) to let you do one of those amazing rollersets on my head!!! Girl, I was sitting there staring at your fotki trying to figure how in the heck you got every roller perfectly aligned. You def. have some skills; sure you weren't a stylist in another life?

crlsweetie912 said:
___________________X co-signing! She's an all around beautiful person. A blessing to have on the forum!

I agree!! :grin:
It's funny, I was admiring her siggy pic earlier today, and I log back on and there's a shout-out thread :lol: .....and she certainly deserves it!
Beautiful, thick, lush hair- keep up the great work D! ;)
**off to view fotki**

blackbarbie said:
D,
Definitely need to get back to MS (I am from there) to let you do one of those amazing rollersets on my head!!! Girl, I was sitting there staring at your fotki trying to figure how in the heck you got every roller perfectly aligned. You def. have some skills; sure you weren't a stylist in another life?

Seriously! When I do a rollerset, I have rollers and clips hanging all outta my hair. :lol: I don't even think my stylist can do a rollerset that looks that neat.

Dlewis' rollerests are FIYAH! Everytime I see her siggy I shake my head. The curls look so pretty. Geesh woman! That is a beautiful head full of hair you have. :)

14.gif
Dlewis has such full, beautiful and soft looking hair!
14.gif

Yes!! I was just thinking this yesterday after I peeked in her fotki after someone asked for rollersetting tips. She is very pretty, too!!!;)

Dlewis has a great head of hair. I love her rollerset and I am going to try and imitate it. Thanks for sharing with us.

Back