Kinicakes!

One more thing I'd like to point out about you, Kini....you're great at encouraging others in their hair goals. That means a lot to us. :D

Feel better! :)

Denim And Leather said:
One more thing I'd like to point out about you, Kini....you're great at encouraging others in their hair goals. That means a lot to us. :D

Thank you so much D&L!!!! I know how good it feels to be supported and receive encouragement and constructive advice from others..... and I try to do the same. :)

Okay, i will try......... off to go pop some more Extra Strength Tylenol as well as my Penicillin that the doc prescribed. Dental surgery is THE worst. :ohwell:

KiniKakes said:
Thanks so much ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: I am just so shocked and moved. So glad my hair can be an inspiration to ANYONE! I know the grass is always greener on the other side..... but I just sometimes get so sick of having fine-textured hair. But at least thru LHCF Ive learned how to work with it and make it as healthy and thick as it can be!

Oh yeah, I cant wait to get to BSL! :eyebrows2 But since I have these braids now (that I plan to take out in December) I'll never know when I reached it exactly. Wouldnt it be cool if I took them out in Dec. and was just shy of Mid-Back Length?!!! :lol: I know, I know.... wishful thinking!!!!!!:lachen: Let me stop being greedy! I just pray that I pass BSL, so that i can afford to get a good trim and still be at BSL.

Thanks again ya'all!!! Just came home from a full day at the dentist and dental surgery.... mouth still all swollen and numb from novacaine... gums aching like crazy.... and this thread made my day!!!!!:yay:

You see the addiction to LHCF!!! hahahah Kini had dental surgery and still came and logged in to represent!!! WE ARE ALL SOOOOO ADDICTED.

hehehehe

Feel better, ma!!

Hi! newbie here
I really love your hair and you have some great hair growth and retention!:)
I notice on your fokti you use MTG, do you think this is a main contributor to your lovely growth?!:)

Cayenne0622 said:
You see the addiction to LHCF!!! hahahah Kini had dental surgery and still came and logged in to represent!!! WE ARE ALL SOOOOO ADDICTED.

hehehehe

Feel better, ma!!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Aint that the truth, girl!!! I was in hella pain yesterday.... mouth/lips/chin all swollen, darn near drooling on the keyboard! But that did NOT stop me, did it???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

nikkivale said:
Hi! newbie here
I really love your hair and you have some great hair growth and retention!:)
I notice on your fokti you use MTG, do you think this is a main contributor to your lovely growth?!:)

Hi Nikki! Thanks a lot, sis. :grin:

I do attribute much of my growth to MTG.... this is a staple for me. However, I do so many other things (ie, hair vitamins, moisturize, increased protein in my diet, increased water) that I cant really isolate what it is that is causing my hair to grow. I presume a combination of everything.....?

However, I can say that Ive retained the growth thru wearing protective styles daily, minimizing combing, and keeping the ends moisturized and sealed. Because growing or not, had i continued to wear it down everyday, I know it wouldnt be this long or have this same thickness.

Denim And Leather said:

Co-signing the above statement. Thanks alot, it really does help ;) .
Hope you feel better soon Kini!

Your hair is such an inspiration Kini-gorgeous, even, and healthy! Especially since we both have fine hair...you give me something to look forward to!

Back