DLEWIS! Consider yourself Officially CALLED OUT!

Beautiful thick and healthy hair, my hair idol. I love your rollerset, can't figure how you kept everything so neat and tidy.... back to the drawing board for me because you have encouraged me to try again for the neat and smooth rollerset. Thanks again just gorgeous!!!!:)

I always stop to stare at your siggy when I'm reading threads. I've been living it for so long. It looks so lush and soft! Great job! :)

Glad to see that you've reached your goal in such a short time span, I might add.

Truly inspirational!

I love your rollersets! Very beautiful! And one of these days, I'm going to try some of that Amla oil. I can see it works very well. :yep:

dlewis said:
:cry: :cry: Ya'll crazy, I have learned so much from this board, and most of the ladies are so nice and helpful. I glad someone can benefit from the rollersetting tips.

I don't come over into the Haircare Tips often, so I was shocked to see my name.:D

OK the depression's over, I'm happy again.

Hi DLewis,

Congratulations on reaching your chair-top goal. Looking good.

I agree.
Dlewis is doing her thing and doing it well!! :Flahsssss :notworthy :rosebud:

crlsweetie912 said:
Dlewis, your fotki is the bomb! How in the heck did I miss this. Your hair and your rollersetting tips are ON POINT!!!!

:rosebud:
Yall have got to check it out! I have always loved your hair in your siggy, but seeing all the pics in your fotki...PRICELESS!

Congratulations on such a beautiful head of hair!:D

blackbarbie said:
D,
Definitely need to get back to MS (I am from there) to let you do one of those amazing rollersets on my head!!! Girl, I was sitting there staring at your fotki trying to figure how in the heck you got every roller perfectly aligned. You def. have some skills; sure you weren't a stylist in another life?

Yes, dlewis...your hair is beautiful. I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago regarding your rollersets. Beautiful! Grow girl....:)

Okay, my mouth has officialy hit the floor!

D, I knew you were a sweetie with a great personality, but your hair is FABULOUS!!!

I noticed your french braid in your avatar earlier and meant to comment on how beautiful it looks. Is this your daily protective style?

Regards,

SG

How did I miss this thread? Did I miss it? I don't know if I posted already, but shoot it's worth repeating. :lol: I was gong to start my own thread on you girl when I saw you added that 3rd pic. Your hair is on steroids. :lol: Seriously, it is VERY beautiful. :love: Good job. :up:

Thanks ya'll. :D

delta_gyrl, I never would have thought I was at APL if you had not insisted that I check.:)

SouthernGirl, I braided my hair that day because it was so oily I had to do something because I had to go to work.

Armyqt, I wish my hair was on steroids.:lol: But I'm loving this growth spurt.

2cute2B4gotten, I saw the thread, I'm glad someone can benifit from those instructions.

How did I miss this thread. DLewis your hair is Sick!! You know I love it. Keep growing lady!!!

I went through your entire album and I just want to say you are a true inspiration. Your hair is LOVELY!!! I am trying to be a rollersetting diva like yourself one day:lol:

dlewis said:
:cry: :cry: Ya'll crazy, I have learned so much from this board, and most of the ladies are so nice and helpful. I glad someone can benefit from the rollersetting tips.

I don't come over into the Haircare Tips often, so I was shocked to see my name.:D

OK the depression's over, I'm happy again.

Your hair is Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Im curious when roller setting do you let the hair air dry or dry under head dryer with low heat?

I have to agree with everyone--your hair is beautifully thick and shiny, not to mention that you could be an advertisement for amla oil!

Back