DLEWIS! Consider yourself Officially CALLED OUT!

Wow!!! Love your hair!!! It's absolutely beautiful!! Your fotki album is great too!! Thanks for the tutorial on rollersetting, I just may try it myself based on your instruction!!

Dlewis,

I need to come over there and pop you:lol: J/K:lol:

Girl, your hair is absolutely beautiful. I saw you siggy in another thread and my mouth d**n near dropped to the floor:eek: :eek: :lol: .

Keep doing what your doing D. It's gorgeous:yep: :yep: :yep:

I know! I was going to bump this too! Great minds think alike! D, you should teach classes! Come on back here and give more tips! Do you think it's the protein?

I didn't think about bumping this thread...I sent her a pm...simply beautiful...She got the sexy mama swing going on:lol:

Thanks ya'll.:D I've been using the Hemp Hydrating Conditioner for the past two weeks and last night I did a Amla Oil deep conditioning treatment.

Every single person I've seen today IRL has made a comment on my hair, it seams to be about 30 comments so far from men and women. I think the HHC is a keeper.

Thanks
dlewis

eta: I made my jewerly that I have on in my avatar and several people have asked where I purchased it. This is going to be a great day.

Last edited:
Girl you are doing a fantabulous job with that hair!!!!

Love, love, love it!!!!!!!!

ETA: gotta go get that hemp hydrating conditioner ASAP.

See, ya'll made me have to come in here and I try to avoid looking at D's hair because it is too much for me to handle. :lachen:

She seems to be in a league of her own. Don't get me wrong, soooooooooo many of the ladies here have absolutely beautiful fabulous hair but I think her's stands out because the cut and curls make it so volumous!! I was in Sally's today and I picke dup the Hemp condish and then put it right back down. I have so many products at home that it literally makes me very sad because I don't have my staple line yet. I wanted to get it so bad but it would be yet another product to add to the collection. I will keep it in mind though. Work that hair, D!!!:grin:

Back