"Did you have to go to the salon to get your hair like that?"

DMJ's Mom

That's what a lady at one of the local BSS asked me. Since my deployment ended I've been really lazy about styling my hair just doing co washes and tossing on a headband rocking the fro. I've never had anybody tell me that my natural hair looked really pretty and actually trying to get the style and I'm sure that its all thanks to you ladies!!

That's what a lady at one of the local BSS asked me. Since my deployment ended I've been really lazy about styling my hair just doing co washes and tossing on a headband rocking the fro. I've never had anybody tell me that my natural hair looked really pretty and actually trying to get the style and I'm sure that its all thanks to you ladies!!
Awwww....I'm sure that your hair was beautiful! And I'm sure that comment made your day. I did a twist out the other day and it didn't turn out right so I pulled it back into a puff and my cousin thought it was fake. That trick was tryna feel for a drawstring or something. Then she complimented me on it and said that she though it was really pretty and she didn't know natural hair could do that.:rolleyes:

Yay! That means you're doing good things,because we all know how hard it is to get those salon results at home:yep:

Same reason i just dropped $85 for a flat iron yesterday(that's expensive to me):yep:

^^^^Thats awesome!! I love your hair in your avatar :yep:

Awwww....I'm sure that your hair was beautiful! And I'm sure that comment made your day. I did a twist out the other day and it didn't turn out right so I pulled it back into a puff and my cousin thought it was fake. That trick was tryna feel for a drawstring or something. Then she complimented me on it and said that she though it was really pretty and she didn't know natural hair could do that.:rolleyes:

^^^^This had me cracking up.

If I can say this. The lady in my local BSS always asks me who does my hair. I tell her that I do it. Im trying to figure out if it looks jacked or if she's complimenting me.

Good for you girl! I guess you're doing all the right things!! Keep it up. I think your hair in the avator is cute!

Back